Toribash
Also,

"If I had to name 10 people unfitting to be leaders, at least 2 of them would've been there.

ToriDeath and Coreyp008 have the same "template" - kids who act like complete morons. ToriDeath has 4 pages of infractions (obvious sign of being a blockhead), and Coreyp008 is always a moron to people in-game... if I'm correct, he was also harassing the Boxing League's IRC channel earlier, and I had to get him out.

nathandude... well... he's leadership material, in my opinion, but having 2 blockheads as co-leaders doesn't really contribute to his image.

Plus, it looks like they're accepting everyone who has a brain.

No.

(Take to note I always start criticizing the leaders, because I find it an ideal way to start. Sure, idiots also need clans, but clans led by idiots go nowhere.)"

Quoted directly from the clan council
T1cux: clan have eggs.
I am no longer co?
O.o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
-_- They haven't decided yet. ToriDeath you're still co leader. That was a quote from the clan council talking about us
I have confided in some of my wiser friends...They have helped me to come to a conclusion.

EmoKid, please leave this clan, you're bringing it down and your ill tempered attitude is not wanted. ToriDeath, I don't wish to kick you, but I want to demote you. Corey, if you will let me demote you and not explode, so be it. ToriDeath, if you are not happy with your demotion, sorry, but, cya.