Toribash
I feel so lazy to put up a poll, so loje can handle it. Also, tell us your age, or you're instantly rejected.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
I feel so lazy to put up a poll, so loje can handle it. Also, tell us your age, and you're instantly rejected.

Fixed
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
his join date is the same as the last guy... and he left out his age and lied about his qi.

is it only me or is that suspicous? if I didnt know better I would say that when the last guy found out that he wouldnt get in he made a new acc. and tried again.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
its funny what people will do to join this clan. Also make a rule if you are rejected and you create a new account and try to join again then you will be banned from this clan.
I don't think thats necessary

If they were silly enough to be rejected from a trial week the first time, I doubt their second endeavour will be successful either.

Also, people don't USUALLY do that.. I think...
I has mad finger skills!
In-Game Name:lucasequi
Belt/Qi:Black Belt/1446
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:None
Reference from notable any person(s):None
GMT (TimeZone) 3:00
Preferred modes:Taekkyon,Aikido
Previous clans:All of them were not official but i was in (Air,Ar,Black,Orphan,Fire and Dark)
Why do you want to join:I want to join because, i met some pandora guys and they were really nice, and i think pandora is a great clan. There are other clans like RAWR,Hack,Urban but i Dont think i want to enter them, i want to enter pandora
Why should we let you join:Well, im a nice guy, i know how to speak english and i play well for my belt
Ban history:I was never banned
Attached Files
Combo.rpl (147.9 KB, 6 views)
Kick Fury.rpl (35.5 KB, 5 views)
Ultra punch edit.rpl (106.7 KB, 4 views)
Great kick.rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by lucasequi; Jan 31, 2010 at 03:41 AM.
Originally Posted by lucasequi View Post
In-Game Name:lucasequi
Belt/Qi:Black Belt/1446
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:None
Reference from notable any person(s):None
GMT (TimeZone) 3:00
Preferred modes:Taekkyon,Aikido
Previous clans:All of them were not official but i was in (Air,Ar,Black,Orphan,Fire and Dark)
Why do you want to join:I want to join because, i met some pandora guys and they were really nice, and i think pandora is a great clan. There are other clans like RAWR,Hack,Urban but i Dont think i want to enter them, i want to enter pandora
Why should we let you join:Well, im a nice guy, i know how to speak english and i play well for my belt
Ban history:I was never banned

you play well for your belt? when will people realize that belt doesnt matter! i say mabye. i would like to see what he is like in the forums.
Well playing well for his belt makes sense. He is playing well compared to his playing expierence.
I has mad finger skills!