Toribash
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
This is a post dedicated to popli,
enjoy.

I like how brutaz, popli and anonymousy have the same IP adress.
Also, he was complimenting himself on these other two accs.

Unfortunately, you have made a crucial mistake by giving out your ip. From the image where you have partially covered the first digits of your ip, it can still be counted.
So, the part that can be seen is ?4.189.163.221
From the bulge which we see here, the variety of possible numbers in the place of "?" decreases to 2;3;8;9.
And by being able to use some nifty(and totally legal) tools on the Internet, I can see the geological information of your ip. Thus, using the numbers shown above, you live either somewhere in North america(2 ip's matching), Germany or Serbia.
And I can recall you saying that you have some relation to that country. Thus I deduct that your GMT is +2. And you live in Belgrade. Most likely...
Last edited by Arthur; Jul 2, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Unfortunately, you have made a crucial mistake by giving out your ip. From the image where you have partially covered the first digits of your ip, it can still be counted.
So, the part that can be seen is ?4.189.163.221
From the bulge which we see here, the variety of possible numbers in the place of "?" decreases to 2;3;8;9.
And by being able to use some nifty(and totally legal) tools on the Internet, I can see the geological information of your ip. Thus, using the numbers shown above, you live either somewhere in North america(2 ip's matching), Germany or Serbia.
And I can recall you saying that you have some relation to that country. Thus I deduct that your GMT is +2. And you live in Belgrade. Most likely...

Not to mention that if you replace the "?" with a "7" you can go to Ontario.
Therefore, k.
3:50pm

*Isolations rises from his slumber*

If it weren't for the fact that I had to pee, I don't think I would have ever woken up. :l
-------------

Alright here's the edits so far. Tell me if your fine with them.

Just /lp yourself into these.

I also did some on maylene's and devil's but they were just landings or ways to transition out of the replays.
Attached Files
appledosa ~ VidRep1.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
Appledosa- Vidrep3.rpl (263.0 KB, 3 views)
Appledosa- VidRep2.rpl (109.6 KB, 3 views)
Arturix- VidRep2.rpl (208.9 KB, 4 views)
Arturix- VidRep3.rpl (350.1 KB, 5 views)
FaintBlack- VidRep1.rpl (138.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Isolations; Jul 3, 2012 at 05:17 AM.
Can't. :l Im rendering stuff :P
-----
So what testificates should I oh wait I'll just promote the ones I don't want to kick. :l
-----
WHATS THE NAME SUPPOSED TO BE? :c
Last edited by Isolations; Jul 3, 2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the stance that you did at the end looks so much better than what i did before, it looks really good.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Fain congrats I promoted you. I like you. >:l (Candy van homo)

You've earned yourself a spot in the vid. But you only got one because I couldn't get good keyframes from the other two.