Toribash
My name is Majdiben i Grew up in THE Netherlands,i am NOw 11 years old and im looking forward to my life.but enough talking iTS time for THE app

Name(nickname):Majdi,Majdiben
My belt is:black
Where do i live:THE Netherlands
What do i do most(free time):gaming and playing outside
My characteristics?:im very happy love gaming and i LOVE playing soccer
Why origin:because i Think i can have a lot of fun here
Forum activity:8 (on thursday friday and saturday)
Game activity:9(on thursday friday and saturday
My skills:random clicking (Joke) iTS finding a counter on a move
My negative points:shovels (on me)
Any was to contact me:forum and ingam
Do we know you:nah
Any friends:Farid wheelboss icekimo and alot more
Any past clans:Yes (x7 red shadow galaxy atakushi)
Any infractions:Yes
Why i did leave THE clans:i got kicked ignored or i leaved
What day and time do i want to be tested:Any thursday at 15:40
Mood:happy and sick
What can i do good:backflips (easy) and kicking
SHow us some replays. even though I can't really see because Toribash isnt on ChromeOS. But

I'm leaning to a yes because I could trust you being active on forums and you're not being a fool
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by majdiben View Post
My name is Majdiben i Grew up in THE Netherlands,i am NOw 11 years old and im looking forward to my life.but enough talking iTS time for THE app

You're a bit too young for us and I think this is one reason why your app isn't exactly what I'm looking for. I'm sorry, no.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by majdiben View Post

Grohen don't get all judgy on me because of this, but I'm 11 to. I may not act like it (I hope I don't) but I'm 11. Now that everyone knows, don't freaking age discriminate me. I swear to god... Still no to that app, didn't read the 1st post, your grammar was horrible, the layout was weird, and no info about yourself really. Sorry, no.
i suck
You have also applied to (TFR) recently without a response. Try to only apply to one clan at a time.

No from me.
Hello origin !

About Me
Well my real name is Joey alvin im 14 years old , i live in indonesia its GMT +7,i have a skype name joey.alvin77 i dont have steam account x_x ,in real life i like to play basketbal and sometimes i played soccer too :3 , im not the kind of people that can rage easily except ur teasing me .im forum active also im active ingame too.

Why i want to join?
Well my old clan was YWC it was kinda quiet there and actually not a single person is active there , also the reason i wanna join origin is i want to make friends there and to improve my skills also ur clan name is nice tho and in origins is just a great clan !

My toribash experience:
i played toribash since last year i think? nevermind i dont remember also in toribash i like to play judo mod the most i never could compete in a far distance battle.also i rip people a lot too in judo tho :3

What i can contribute to the clan?
Well im offering u guys a friend u can talk too , my hard work , my skills also i can donate some tc too if u want

by the way i saw a purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

here is some replay of mine hope u guys like it XD:
decap punch.rpl

torso kick.rpl

Head kick.rpl

GGG.rpl

gggg.rpl
Thanks for reading and good luck
Originally Posted by ToriZoom View Post
Hello origin !

About Me
Well my real name is Joey alvin im 14 years old , i live in indonesia its GMT +7,i have a skype name joey.alvin77 i dont have steam account x_x ,in real life i like to play basketbal and sometimes i played soccer too :3 , im not the kind of people that can rage easily except ur teasing me .im forum active also im active ingame too.

Why i want to join?
Well my old clan was YWC it was kinda quiet there and actually not a single person is active there , also the reason i wanna join origin is i want to make friends there and to improve my skills also ur clan name is nice tho and in origins is just a great clan !

My toribash experience:
i played toribash since last year i think? nevermind i dont remember also in toribash i like to play judo mod the most i never could compete in a far distance battle.also i rip people a lot too in judo tho :3

Well im offering u guys a friend u can talk too , my hard work , my skills also i can donate some tc too if u want

Attachment 545917

Attachment 545918

Attachment 545919

Attachment 545920

Attachment 545921

When you say forum active. U only have 1 post and i'm not sure that you will be that person who stays active. more like the guy who just wants to be in a clan and not try to do anything contributive..
other than that, the app is managable
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by ToriZoom View Post
Hello origin !

About Me

Why i want to join?

My toribash experience:

Attachment 545917

Attachment 545918

Attachment 545919

Attachment 545920

Attachment 545921

Skills? What kind of skills?
How do you know we're a great clan if you literally haven't talked to any of us before?
I think joining because you like our name is really derpy.
And finally, if this application is your example of hard work, I think I'll pass.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
When you say forum active. U only have 1 post and i'm not sure that you will be that person who stays active. more like the guy who just wants to be in a clan and not try to do anything contributive..
other than that, the app is managable

well i didnt post many things on forum i always check on market usually i even didnt know what to post ...
App
Hello who ever is reading this my name is Malaki or ingame Omega I don't really care what you call me as long as I understand you are talking to me.
I am 15 currently in 9th grade I'm -6 GMT. I constantly am on toribash fourms and or in game because I don't have a life, I got an ankel bracelet for
being such a "wild" kid I'm quite forum active I've been in a couple of clans (Ne) and [u] I left Ne because they where a forum based clan and I felt a bit to immature
at sometimes so I left. Then [u] was/is dead so I left to find a better clan thats active and knows how to have fun with wars once and a while although I don't mind
not warring at all. I think I can being more activety in genral in game and forums considering my no life self. I can help set up tourneys and even be helpful when
things get rough. I am almost always positive so I can bring in more positivity. I just want to thank you the reader for talking time and reading this.
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest