Toribash
Black Rock Shooter was all right, I guess.

Also, yeah, the Death Note mangas are worth buying, if you're a collecter, like me. Otherwise, just read the scans online or, my favorite, just watch the anime.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
True, but reading a book is less boring than a scan, and you don't need a good internet connection for a book ;)
Personally I would prefer books, at the least because then they can look pretty on my shelves :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by DarkeAlt View Post
Are the Death Note mangas worth buying? I almost bought one before getting my senses together and instead, bought the Graphic novel of Metal Gear Solid.

sounds badass is it?
Anime United
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Personally I would prefer books, at the least because then they can look pretty on my shelves :P

I also like havign the real stuff, our comic book store and anime shop is the same shop, so i usually find it difficult to leave without buying anything.
dont like the usual book format of manga though, too small, dont have the same quality as a good comic, and really, you need ALL the volumes of a series for it to be worthwhile.

Mass effect paraphernalia usually takes preference though =D
darkhorse comics are A+
books are A+
Last edited by BenDover; Oct 24, 2011 at 12:20 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I want to watch black rock shooter.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Go for it, it's only one 50 minute episode as of now, but from what I've heard they're going to be making more.

Haven't even bothered to check if there's a manga that's gone further >->
the reason I use an Ereader, is because I can read /PDF files/e-books/manga's/comic books/ all on one device, takes up little room and I like technology
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
sounds badass is it?

Yes it does.

The awesome part is that it's illustrated by Ashley Wood. The same person who did the comic style cutscenes in Peace Walker.

Also, the graphic novels and mangas give novelty to people like me.