Ranking
Originally Posted by Bayless View Post
No, I withdraw I didn't know they recruited clan hopping idiots into this clan.

1) As the recruiter in Vibe I feel offended when people don't read my posts D':

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post

We will be selective tho, so the minimum belt required is now black instead of brown
~Vibe

2) We don't mind if someone used to be a clan-hopper if he really wants to stay in Vibe, so go complain elsewhere (Who even are you talking about ?)
Wolololololo

thx god i dont have to reject you

Can you tell us what are "clan hopping idiots" mean? or maybe example. It would be an offensive to us if there are no prove.
You only live once.
Hi, my name is Mitchell, i am 14 and i am a black belt. i have been playing toribash since 2013. I am very competitive in Mushu, Wushu, and sparring. My most recent clan was Auto and a while ago i joined Assassins. I quit those clans because they were either too small or innactive. I think i would be a valued member of this clan because im good at wushu and i dont mind putting in hard work to satisfy others and myself.

A little bit about me: I like riding my bike, playing playstation 4, and playing airsoft.
My skype is buttfacer1 but i currently cant use it.
i live in the US
My ratio is 53%
Attached Images
buttfacer.jpg (13.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by buttfacer; Jul 22, 2015 at 12:22 AM.
Application
Hello there! My name is Darren (duh) I am 14 years old and have been playing toribash since around 2012. I have been in quite a few clans and I was in a clan with sparky called "Shield". Since then I quit Toribash due to the fact that I didn't like the direction it was going in and all my friends left. Recently I came back to it because I was really bored. At the moment I am 2nd dan. My favourite mods are Akido , Akidobigdojo and that's basically it. The reason I would like to join the clan is because you are all really good at this game and I thought it would help me get better at the game. There really is no reason you need me in your clan, I'd just be a nice little addition.
My win loss ratio is really low (39%) I hope to be getting that up soon.

Hobbies : Video games, taking pictures (photography) , acting , sleeping and anime (lol?)
Skype(if i get in): daljnr
Country - England - Gmt +0

Thanks for taking your time to read this and have a nice day
Right
Hello... I'm Gater100. I am a black belt and mainly play Mushu, Boxhu, Taekkyon/ErthTK, and Sparring/Parkour. My alt is named NotGater, and he is a Yellow belt. I was previously in Athens but I left do to inactivity and because ownership of the clan was transferred.
I should be in Vibe because while I'm not a super experienced player I can beat most black belts, some 2nd dans, and occasionally even higher belts. I also want to learn from all the people in your clan because you all are really good. I will be able to help win clan wars. Also, I only have 397 games until 2nd dan, which will happen pretty fast because I'm very active.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you need any more info... pm me or find me in game. Thank you.

Attached Files
Aikido Dunk.rpl (38.1 KB, 4 views)
Aikido Monkey.rpl (84.7 KB, 3 views)
Aikido Noob.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
Beat Jon ErthTk.rpl (94.0 KB, 3 views)
Is this a manip.rpl (41.2 KB, 3 views)
Skeet Mushu.rpl (77.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Gater1000; Jul 22, 2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Added replays
Originally Posted by darrenl4 View Post
Hello there! My name is Darren (duh) I am 14 years old and have been playing toribash since around 2012. I have been in quite a few clans and I was in a clan with sparky called "Shield". Since then I quit Toribash due to the fact that I didn't like the direction it was going in and all my friends left. Recently I came back to it because I was really bored. At the moment I am 2nd dan. My favourite mods are Akido , Akidobigdojo and that's basically it. The reason I would like to join the clan is because you are all really good at this game and I thought it would help me get better at the game. There really is no reason you need me in your clan, I'd just be a nice little addition.
My win loss ratio is really low (39%) I hope to be getting that up soon.

Hobbies : Video games, taking pictures (photography) , acting , sleeping and anime (lol?)
Skype(if i get in): daljnr
Country - England - Gmt +0

Thanks for taking your time to read this and have a nice day

Sorry, you're rejected, if you have any question about why feel free to pm me.

Originally Posted by buttfacer View Post
never mind, i dont want to join

K den .-.

Originally Posted by Gater1000 View Post
Hello... I'm Gater100. I am a black belt and mainly play Mushu, Boxhu, Taekkyon/ErthTK, and Sparring/Parkour. My alt is named NotGater, and he is a Yellow belt. I was previously in Athens but I left do to inactivity and because ownership of the clan was transferred.
I should be in Vibe because while I'm not a super experienced player I can beat most black belts, some 2nd dans, and occasionally even higher belts. I will be able to help win clan wars. Also, I only have 397 games until 2nd dan, which will happen pretty fast because I'm very active.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you need any more info... pm me or find me in game. Thank you.

Rejected, feel free to pm me about it.

Sorry for the rejected guys and good luck finding a clan
Wolololololo
Something About me:
Ahoy there clan Vibe, My name is Christian *Borjon* Im from Mexico,I am 17 years old, I found this game almost 5 years ago trying to found ragdoll games, I play Football https://licofabc.wordpress.com/2014/...goria-varsity/ , My GMT is -7
Toribash

Player Card

I am 5th Dan Black Belt,Im very competitive in Aikido Big Dojo, my previous clan was Obey, I got kicked for Inactivity u.u (I love JoboMan and Zazo,cool guys)
You need me because im cool obviously B) and im skilled in AikidoBig Dojo for Wars and stuff like that, Also I am a Marketer, I dont know if that could be for help.

Thx,for you time.(My orthography is not very good sorry)
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues