Toribash
About myself:
Hey, my name is Miki and I am an 11 year old from Brooklyn, New York. I have a pretty great sense of humor and I make jokes often. I like to own people, draw, make art online, and talk to people. I have a nice attitude and I never lie. I have a pretty good sense of grammar and punctuation.

My forum and game activity is as follows:

Game: 6/10
Forum: 7/10

I'm pretty chilled out almost all the time, and i'm almost angry. I'm also a pretty good person and I get along with almost everyone, as long as they don't cuss at me seriously

I joined this game September 2010 and I made a clan that wasn't continued named [Brutal].It died from lackness of activity.more of lurked them instead. I'm familiar with all of the forum rules as well as any in-game rules. I also wanted to help people.

Why I want to join [Clan]:

I would like to join this clan because I think i'll fit in with you guys. I've always wanted to be in a clan where there is matur peope.

I would also like to join this clan because it seems pretty active (I always like active clans). Joining this clan would mean I get to meet new people, share new ideas, gain knowledge and having a social life. I respect everyone in this clan and I think I would get along with all the members.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about me, or my app.

Please reply......
To be honest, your grammar is quite bad if you ask me, and note that I am not a native English speaker.
I totally butt in this thread (i was just going to laugh one then go away) but I got something to say instead, I don't think you should apply unless you know this clan's past and present for sure. I am pretty sure that you're not aware of this clan's past and when you say they are active, you have no idea what you are talking about.

On a different topic, if any Alpha guys read this, I'm thinking about applying here, what do you guys think?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
To be honest, your grammar is quite bad if you ask me, and note that I am not a native English speaker.
I totally butt in this thread (i was just going to laugh one then go away) but I got something to say instead, I don't think you should apply unless you know this clan's past and present for sure. I am pretty sure that you're not aware of this clan's past and when you say they are active, you have no idea what you are talking about.

On a different topic, if any Alpha guys read this, I'm thinking about applying here, what do you guys think?

Well, I'm not sure if you should bother applying, Slip. Frankly, Alpha doesn't recruit anymore, hasn't for several years (as you would know). Nobody can get in, and it's nothing personal, we are just too inactive nowadays. That said, I'm sure if some of the other Alpha guys eventually get on to check our forums, they'll give their opinions.

To consider: A lot of us have stopped playing, and Alpha has never really been about the forums. We barely post on our board, and we barely play. Again, you know this as you stated in your post. But yeah, a consideration.

Curious: Why is Alpha the clan you want to be in? This question is also for anyone who intends to apply here if you're reading this. No more stupid reasons please, they stopped being funny about a year or three ago. You probably do have a good reason for wanting to be a member though Slip; it's just that Alpha is a lot different than it was in its youth. Back then it would have been more understandable from my perspective.
Last edited by Snudge; Aug 20, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
The thing is, when I want to put myself somewhere in game, the only thing that gets to me is wushu.
I basically "grew up" in the wushu room(s) in toribash. Been part of a decent wushu clan (as you know, HUNG), been invited to others but mostly my wushuer pals ended up being in either HUNG/RelaxAll/Alpha.
Since back then Alpha was the lead in wushuer clans (well, side by side with RelaxAll) and I was in HUNG, which was also in the lead, I guess it would be any old wushuer's choice to join the clan of the "dead decent".
You know, HUNG got disbanded, RA thorn apart, Alpha is inactive, but I might just fit in it with my own inactiveness.

That said, I was just asking for opinions, I'm not a clanhopper (as i stuck with HUNG) and I'm currently in a clan (which is as inactive as Alpha is).

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
The thing is, when I want to put myself somewhere in game, the only thing that gets to me is wushu.
I basically "grew up" in the wushu room(s) in toribash. Been part of a decent wushu clan (as you know, HUNG), been invited to others but mostly my wushuer pals ended up being in either HUNG/RelaxAll/Alpha.
Since back then Alpha was the lead in wushuer clans (well, side by side with RelaxAll) and I was in HUNG, which was also in the lead, I guess it would be any old wushuer's choice to join the clan of the "dead decent".
You know, HUNG got disbanded, RA thorn apart, Alpha is inactive, but I might just fit in it with my own inactiveness.

That said, I was just asking for opinions, I'm not a clanhopper (as i stuck with HUNG) and I'm currently in a clan (which is as inactive as Alpha is).

Your reasons to me are quite satisfactory and I'd say your in game wushu skill is probably adequate for joining since you are a pretty old wushu player, being around a bit longer than me. You would have definitely been considered had it been a year back.

I think you can view the sanctum, correct? If so, you would have seen that any applicant actually needs a yes from every Alpha member, and with our inactiveness, this makes getting a yes from everyone even harder than it previously was (close to impossible unfortunately). But hey, you never know really, we may miraculously become active again.

Anyways, there's Snudge's opinions for ya. Also I didn't imply that you are a clan hopper; my apologies if I gave you that impression.
Hehe, don't worry.

Also, maybe my goal is exactly to make the old pal's get active again.
Even tho even kami is somewhat active on the forum, I havent seen Amok is a long long time.

Would be fun to play with the old guys again just like in the old days.

Vox sucks

Why not have a revival, seeing to how there are many new age Wushu players out there that

don't have clans or just play to play. I wouldn't see the problem with adding some

members that can keep this board active so I doesn't happen to get put in the dead clans

list and forgotten about. I am not much of an old school player seeing that my original join

date is 09 but that is still 3 years and watching players like odlov and schecz and snudge

play inspired a lot of people. I say maybe an academy, for people who have the potential

to be a great wushu player.
We've tried the wushu academy, it didnt work out well.

Vox sucks