Ranking
Hello, i'm Sombra

I was motivated to join this clan because of Aiona and Snook. My GMT
is -1. I have been in the clans, Reaper, Ultimate, Electric, Drugged. I have left Drugged, Ultimate, Reaper, and electric due to inactivity and boringness. I came to join the clan since it's filled with good players/friends that i see active now a days. I have 4 infractions, they are 3 useless post and another for yelling at Coolgabe1 calling me "Br0hug." Which i'm not. I came to this clan to actually play in-game with my members and not be so inactive. I currently have no alts, I would like to hang out more and play some In-game. I hope you put my app in consideration, and thank you for your time.

(Just a replay to go along)
Attached Files
InSolence.rpl (66.0 KB, 11 views)
Lol, snook isnt in TLL. Post in the forums, make relevant and non spammy posts, and be active on the IRC. Show us you will be a good fit in TLL, and a worthy member.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Lozker: I'm going to say no, I just have a feeling on this one.

You guys don't even want to test me ingame?
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Name Skizzify
Belt Black
Hobbies Replay making. I started making replays a couple days ago. I got pretty good at it
About me Who I used to be was an ignorant, annoying, little punk. Now, I managed to wise up a little bit. I took a break from gaming for a couple of weeks. Studied for a while. Read books. Yeah, I guess you could say I changed a lot.
Why do you want to join? I would like to be in a clan with mature people. People who actually look out for each other. People who walk out of a fight, with no one left behind.

Sorry I actually overlooked you app, Skizzify, and I'd say its pretty decent. Join our IRC and some of our rooms, we're not gonna say whether you're accepted or not right away, we're just gonna take our time to know you and see if you're fit.
NAME:Isaac Davis (XfirekingX)
BELT:Blue
HOBBIES:Making videos, playing videogames, and skating
ABOUT ME:I like to sing, and im in my school chorus. I like skating and have done it for about a year now. I can make videos good, so if im accepted i can make clan videos.
WHY I WANT TO JOIN: I want a clan to call a family, and want to have fun hangin out.
WHY YOU SHOULD WANT ME: I am easy to get along with, a good listener, and can sponsor for the clan.
*THANK YOU FOR YOUR YOUR TIME*
{XXXX}========================>
Originally Posted by Aiona View Post
Stonda2b: idk come in irc or something
Lozker: no pls
Sombra: Yes pls

To extend this I will say:
Skizzify: Just stay around the irc and stalking ingame I still dont know
Xfirekingx: I dont really know you, lurk in the irc and stalk ingame
Undecieded on both