Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oops, I did it again. 3 times (third replay messed up [thanks ToriBash...]) I've run the gaunlet without a single touch (to the lasers [on my last one I actually hit the opponent thus giving them some points]). They are in chronological order. Enjoy (watch with "/opt uke 0" and "/opt blood 0" and uke cam for first two for best results). /jo Fyre to play. Also, no one on the list showed up for the tourny but me. So does that mean I get the prize?

EDIT: Last replay didnt save right. It switched places with me and kylar. GAH.
Attached Files
laser dodge ulti win.rpl (227.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by theultimatum; Oct 31, 2011 at 01:05 AM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Clan war in FyreWar. Join if you want. Also, i havent checked recently, but theres still only two responses to mjishere's application. if anyone wants to play with him, he is probably still in the Fyre server.
also, i made it through the lasers too. same routine as what you did with ulti's replays
Attached Files
Lasersw.rpl (236.8 KB, 7 views)
No.
I dont have a userbar my name utterly is userbarless. This makes me sad and i petition that this pressing issue gets fixed! :P Whenever you get aroung to it.
History like ninjas will always surpise you and then kill you. ~ Mark Twain
Fixed. Also, we now have 107,664 TC. Soon to be 111k once I donate my TC. Keep up the good work guys. BTW won another 2 wars today. Poppo, Dipper, and I were the star players. But everyone fought well. We can all improve, though.

~Ulti
Guys, sorry I wasn't on today, incase you didn't know, I lost power because we got a fuckin' foot of snow! It isn't even Halloween yet goddamnit! Also I've been having girl troubles, It should be getting better though, best of luck to you guys, for who knows what, that's all I gotta' say, Peace :3

EDIT: Hey Poppo, I don't feel like I know you enough, and you being, well a very important person in this clan, I think I should play with you a bit more often, and I doubt anyone's online right now so Im not gunna bother. (sorry if you consider this spam :S)
Last edited by fusionman; Oct 31, 2011 at 05:04 AM.
#Swag
Alright guys. No school for me today. Got court because of some stupid crap. I might be on Toribash later. Maybe tonight. I don't know right now. Wish me luck. Keep the activity up and the spam down while I'm gone or I'ma eat your soul. Kthxbai.
Panda, you can 1 v All them if you want. I can't help atm as I would have to leave mid war and my wins/losses wouldnt count. Good luck.