Toribash
You guys still talking about polo shirts? Ehh, here you go. Read up on it, and go back to having lives? k.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
We have only been talking about polo shirts for 14 posts, whereas we were talking about short sleeved shirts for about 24. It's not my fault Ele is talking shit.
-----
Also, this is the clan talk thread of a community forum for a free indie game which very few people can stand playing properly for more than a week or two, if we had lives we probably wouldn't be here.
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 23, 2016 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
We have only been talking about polo shirts for 14 posts, whereas we were talking about short sleeved shirts for about 24. It's not my fault Ele is talking shit.
-----
Also, this is the clan talk thread of a community forum for a free indie game which very few people can stand playing properly for more than a week or two, if we had lives we probably wouldn't be here.

Truuuuuuuuuuue. None of us have lives and we know it.

Also, just to ask: why would you wear a long-sleeved shirt in the summer, when it's nearly 90-100 degrees in most scenarios?
I live in England, I wear T-shirts in summer unless I am going out for a meal or family friends are coming over. I wear T-shirts most of the time in winter as well, since there's no reason to dress up if I am going to spend the whole time inside.
Changing the subject (finally), anyone else hyped for the Charlie the Unicorn half hour finale being released in a day? They're kinda dumb, and the humour isn't intelligent, but I still really like them to this day.
Changing the topic back, you don't wear long shirts in the hot summer. You have a wardrobe that caters for all seasons. This is basic stuff. Summer wear is t-shirts/polos + shorts.
i've worn & seen plenty people wearing long pants or even jeans in summer & it's hardly ever been an issue or ~unfashionable~

i think you guys care way too much about what other people wear
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
It's more of a comfort thing. You don't want to be all hot and sweaty in jeans. That's just basement dweller behaviour.
I only complain about short sleeved formal shirts, and believe that 60% of the people who wear polo shirts (unless collarless) are douches. I live in the countryside, so if I am dressing up to meet people I might as well do it well since it happens so infrequently.