3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ill tell you what is also good.... THIS:

well, its not that great but im pleased with it given my lack of artistic skill. soon i will cop that onto my art book in pencil.
p.s it looked better when it was asmaller, there were no lines =/
Last edited by Erth; Jul 11, 2010 at 05:32 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
So I was in Europe right
Then I came back. Wasn't as interesting as I had hoped. I'll post pictures later.

Also, 'sup?
holy fuck onamist, i was worried sick!
welcome back mate
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
needs more me
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
im doing a seperate one with some non-raid people in, ur in that one mate. although i would like some more non-raiders for that one. atm ive got 2
She/They

i bet us europeans rapes you and shoved quasants in all oraphises you poor thing!
while you were away we got a crappily made clan pic btw!
She/They