Toribash
I AM BACK!!! after a long time off toribash i have come back and re-joined flip i miss this clan and im sad that it died or all our original and best members left.. well im back to get it up on it's feet again! let's achieve our clan goals!
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Welcome back! and welcome to our new member and new recruiter: Doomsday2104

Guys try to post often! whenever you can! also help recruit people to flip.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Well i'm off for the night see ya tommorow guys! SLAM!
Become one with the cow.
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
I AM BACK!!! after a long time off toribash i have come back and re-joined flip i miss this clan and im sad that it died or all our original and best members left.. well im back to get it up on it's feet again! let's achieve our clan goals!

nice oh also i whounder what is this smal kinda icon/pic in the bottom of my name? mine is a green hat what is this
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
nice oh also i whounder what is this smal kinda icon/pic in the bottom of my name? mine is a green hat what is this

That's the team you joined for the march madness event. If your team wins, everyone in it including you will receive the green hat. The same goes for the other teams
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Mar 22, 2014 at 12:42 PM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I hope our recruiters are doing their jobs well i want to see this clan thriving!
Become one with the cow.
Hey guys i might be active tomorrow morning. Ill try my best to add people to the clan.
Wish me luck!

Originally Posted by ugotpwned1 View Post
It's going to take long.
3 quarters of the clan is inactive and most left.

I will kick all the inactive members in 24 hrs. Also its good to have someone like you who is keeping up with whats happening.. Perhaps if you can try and help us in any way?? Your help would be much appreciated.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!