0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Crux View Post
I didn't tell you? ;o

Also, ed. Lume has gaming mod.

no :c

Also zeddy, they sever sit the Beginner severs and try to make players stay in the game for longer than one day. They also act as an ingame police.
Σ
how do mich? thanks. im just piecing it all together now, any background preferances? also is there a motto for raid?
^questiony post is questiony^
EDIT: one more thing, i have to change one perons pose, im thinking headstand, who wants?
EDIT2: Its boonana.
Last edited by Erth; Jul 11, 2010 at 03:08 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
@Lume: you can't work your way up to gk through ta, they are two completely different things.
@Dirtnapp: a good app isn't all it takes, if it was good last time and you were declined, there must be another reason
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
@Lume: you can't work your way up to gk through ta, they are two completely different things.
@Dirtnapp: a good app isn't all it takes, if it was good last time and you were declined, there must be another reason

TA is lower on the staff list, if I were to become TA and then prove I can do my job it would help in an application for GK, saying I had experience from TA.
From what I've seen, he posted twice during the week trial and one of the posts was plain stupid.

Mich said it all.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
hmmmmk.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.