Toribash
I have two polo shirts (the thing Zelda was talking about).

One is dark blue, green, and white, and the other is just black and gray.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Tuna
I used to have long hair and you never raped me and I'm pretty sure I was not a women then either so you're incorrect. ~Tuna

Clearly I am just that much more attractive.
-----
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
(the thing Zelda was talking about).

You mean what I actually call a polo shirt (in the post before last) or what I was talking about before and which Ele posted a picture of? We had a 26 post long discussion stemming from me asking if it was a short sleeved shirt. *cue cheesy american interrogator voice* AND I WANT ANSWERS GOD DAMN IT!
-----
Oh great, now I am getting a load of adverts for clothing websites just for googling whether it was irrational for me to not like short sleeved shirts. The moment you realise that google-ads knows more about you that 70% of your Facebook friends and cares about what you think and do more than almost all of them.
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 22, 2016 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Eat a dick you camp fuck, polo shirts are unacceptable at least 60% of the times I have seen them being worn.
-----

This is what the world thinks of you when you wear a polo shirt

Last edited by Zelda; Mar 23, 2016 at 04:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you know how to dress, polo shirts are aesthetically just fine. You can attribute preppiness or douchebaggery to your perception of the look, but that doesn't change the objective fact that wearing a polo shirt makes you 20% cooler and 15% more sexually attractive.

coolness

sexually attractive

Last edited by Ele; Mar 23, 2016 at 04:18 AM.
Wtf were you wearing before? A gimpsuit made out of crocs, fedoras and broken dreams of finding companionship? I thought we could finally agree on something, but I guess not. Polo shirts are the uncommitted and awkward nomansland between going fully classy and going fully comfortable, the important part of that sentence being "no-man" Ele. I'm not angry I am disappointed.
Please, oh please post a picture of you so I can critique your fashion sense. You probably wear graphic t-shirts and ugly shorts.
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
We had a 26 post long discussion stemming from me asking if it was a short sleeved shirt.

Seriously. This is the most activity we've had in a month, and it's just because you fuckers can't figure out what kind of shirts you're talking about.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Please, oh please post a picture of you so I can critique your fashion sense. You probably wear graphic t-shirts and ugly shorts.

I can send you a picture of my wardrobe, I'm not posing for you after those rape threats.

BTW I have quite short hair at the moment, barber thought I wanted short back and sides, I told him to ease up a bit halfway through but it was basically too late. Its one of the least remarkable haircuts you could imagine.
-----
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Seriously. This is the most activity we've had in a month, and it's just because you fuckers can't figure out what kind of shirts you're talking about.

Not surprising when you think about how much real main-stream media thrives on confusion.
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 23, 2016 at 12:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Polo.

Polos are generally acceptable as long as they fit nicely.

This is what I was talking about. I have two of these.

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Eat a dick you camp fuck, polo shirts are unacceptable at least 60% of the times I have seen them being worn.
-----

This is what the world thinks of you when you wear a polo shirt

Not where I come from. I've only recently discovered the hatred for polo shirts because they're not that big a deal here. It started when I saw a pic on FB of a guy wearing a polo shirt with a small patch on it which was his dad on a puddle of tears. I had to check the comments to understand the joke.

But I never really understood "clothing hatred" in general. Just like wearing socks under sandals. I wouldn't where those myself because it's not my style, but other people go fucking crazy over that shit.
Last edited by Bulletron; Mar 23, 2016 at 03:53 PM.
a spoon.