Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The Most Epic Replay...EVER
Hi guys!

I just created this awesome replay, and instead of posting it in the replays thread, I posted it here, so that a few of you might actually look at it!

Now,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING

This replay is EXTREMELY laggy.
I have Windows Vista, and am able to run shaders. But, to stop my computer from crashing, I had to turn my shaders off.
For those of you with good computers like me, I urge you to turn off shaders, Reflections, Transparency etc.
For those of you with crappy computers (no offence), I do not know what will happen. The best thing for you guys would be to turn off everything apart from fluid blood, resize the screen, and also turn off the HUD.
Even for me, once everything is turned off, screen resized and HUD off, I get lag at some places where toribash's physics engine has to calculate 4 movements at once.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I think that last sentence gave this away)

INTRODUCING...
Playaj, Kordiss, MetroX and Myself, battling it out over and under some ropes.
C&C, enjoy.

P.S: I didn't actually mean for myself to win. When I was making the replay, I had the HUD turned off, and couldn't see anyones scores.

Thanks.

EDIT: AF 4 of us! doesn't have Jay, Kord, MetroX and myself in it.
AF 4 of us!2 does.
Attached Files
AF 4 of us!.rpl (545.7 KB, 20 views)
AF 4 of us!2.rpl (545.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Fezch; May 13, 2009 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Replay didn't work
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yeah, veb has been following me around recently, lol.
Na, just joking, lol.
MetroX told me off for having \o/ in my sig, so I had to make a new one.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
well, seems great, but what should the clan be named? AND amadou is inactive and AKP is kinda in active too, so im the closest moderator u'll find (im forum mod) well, i can look on msn if he's online and tell him to post
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
going to buy refreshers today i cant wait!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Who says I'm inactive?

BTW I think amadou is the only person who I feel can decide it since he's he one who paid for the clan.

I don't mind the merge tough.
KONY 2012
Yea, Congrats!