Toribash
Hmmm nice job guys. Although....I don't know if you saw mine I'll attach it again.

I can resize it too 300x300 just need to make sure you can see it first

This can be used in a transparent background. Also white I think it looks better in white though.
Attached Images
MAU Logo2.jpg (62.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Jade; Feb 18, 2016 at 02:14 PM.
Jaded.
Damn those are some really good logos. Cata If you made the bacground transparent it would be 11/10.

I am between cata's and mat's both are really good, mat I like more the first one you upload tho you could make it a bit more martial arts orientated maybe? it would be a plus

I might add a second place prize as well
damn those are good :O

oxide: i like the second one a lot more but imo i think its a bit to green. all of our previous banners had like a red or orange

cata: like oxide i love it but i think its a bit too dark. the whole design and color scheme is good i just think the mau should be a brighter color aswell as the background

awesome job for both of you
yeah those are some nice logos, also I am thinking it might be time to get a new clan video what do you think? and more important, who should do it? idk if we should ask vic i dont want to bother him
as you all probably know, i'm scared shitless of being second place.
so there we go, i'm gonna go overboard and work hard for once.
and yes, onsola and bquad
challenge accepted.

do i win?
Last edited by Oxide; Feb 18, 2016 at 05:06 PM.
gg, wp.

And because you all want longer posts i will engineer some pretentious filler for you all:

Wanna hear a joke?
How many cops does it take to change a lightbulb?

Noone knows, they just beat up the room because it's black.
lol dat joke tho.

that logo is looking quite good mat, lets wait abit to see if the rest edit what they have done.
-----
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
I am thinking it might be time to get a new clan video what do you think? and more important, who should do it? idk if we should ask vic i dont want to bother him

bump okno
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 18, 2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump