Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
It would be pointless if I did, I have no authority over Essm.

is rappunk around?
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Occassionally, he's busy with real life stuff from time to time. Did you need something?

Originally Posted by Auram View Post
could someone plz check the essence minor applications thread because not only I applied, but 5 or 6 other people too.

^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry i missed your birthday Concon. ;.; I have been distracted with real life things and other games that i just started to lose trrack of everything.
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Hello guys, I'm back! I was trying to get my account back (and was using an alt called Deny99, even applied to EssM).

It's been like a year or so, but now I'm back. Good to see some new faces arond here, i Guess many don't even know who I am.

I'm from Brazil, I'm 16 yo and I used to play toribash and loved to parkour, and was trying to get the ropes of sparring. I'm a blackbelt because I don't care about belts, I just played some parkour because it was funnier. I hope I'll stay playing toribash for some more time, and now I got some good graphics card so I can record a clan film for essence (i remember I tried it but I had an horrible PC back the days).

--- EDIT ---

OMG, i found the horrible intro I've made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n56W2...2vJ_8CW85DVwew

Try not to cry please, it's been like, 3 years
Last edited by TheNine99; Aug 6, 2014 at 08:50 AM.
Proud member of [Essence]
So, just commenting, i decided to use my alt as my new account, since it has been 3 years i played on TheNine99 account. If EssM revives, just let me know.

@rockyman => No, it was back from my (PureDark) days