4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by snob View Post
be my heart...

Sincerely,
snob

-.-'
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Also, we don't have anything against former girls that managed to grow balls in our clan, otherwise William wouldn't be in it >;}.
-----
And I have to add one 'dark' achievement that is worth 3 golden ones, and it's a insta-in-clan type of achievement: PLAYBOY - post erotic naked image of a girl and be banned for it no more then 3 months! XD
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 19, 2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bojan...you funny bully..:P

You promised an update yesterday night but you did NOT!

anyway, how was everyone's day?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Well, I don't play much wushu lol. I do when I'm actually ingame. I normally forum alot.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
a person who like to take risks but can not into dark souls and it's risc.

Originally Posted by snob View Post
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
This game encourages you to play it safe. I like taking risks.

here when your "logic" fails.

Originally Posted by wikipedia
Risk is the potential that a chosen action or activity (including the choice of inaction) will lead to a loss (an undesirable outcome). The notion implies that a choice having an influence on the outcome sometimes exists (or existed). Potential losses themselves may also be called "risks".

if you like risk, then why you moan about it's consiquences?
you can play risky, but you need to know that if you fuck up - you fucked.

This game encourages you to play it safe. I like taking risks.

this DOES mean that you DON'T like taking risks.

i have read alot of "i don't want to waste my time on replies to you" but you still do it.

Maybe I should have said "I like taking risks that actually have any chance of a positive outcome." in order for you to understand me. I don't like taking overwhelmingly stupid risks. Pretty much any risk you take in the games in question has no chance of a positive outcome. Good job addressing all of my points ...

I'm replying because I hope you can become less ignorant and more open-minded about this.

I will delete this post and any other post you or I make in this thread the next 30 minutes. The deletion will begin after that time slot is over. I figure that's enough time for you to read this. If not, I don't rightly care.

Sincerely,
snob
Heh, forum dramas.

They work like this:

- You post something that is offending to someone
- That someone post some arguments (real or fake, doesn't matter) to make you look stupid
- You react and post some counter-arguments trying to get revenge on him and make him look like a moron
- Then he revenge and make you to look like a village idiot
- Then you replay and make him to look like a village idiot's dick
- And it goes on, and on, and on...

How to resolve this forum dramas? Distraction!

When he post something, you post an image of pink hippopotamus!
When he asks you why have you posted image of a pink hippopotamus, you post an anime-girl with big boobs, all hot an juicy
Then, using the distraction caused by pink hippopotamus and hot and juicy anime-girl with big boobs, you quote some famous, but not quite politically correct, history person, like Hitler for instance.

This will attract some attention of a mods that like to be the closing argument to such behavior (like hanz0 for instance) and thread will be closed (probably shamed also) which will automatically make you a victor! (because, you broke the chain of stupid human vanity)