Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i can’t grind cs like i used to. i get burnt out after like 2 matches. this happen to anyone else?
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
i can’t grind cs like i used to. i get burnt out after like 2 matches. this happen to anyone else?

Yea, bit fatigued from playing so much CS over the years I guess. I just can't be bothered to grind much anymore. More than 2 hours in a session ain't happening for me anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
when i tried it out the other day it only took me like a minute or two

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I get 15-20 seconds queue times in duo matches, sometimes even less.

that's weird. sat in a 5 minute que just now. it came to the accept screen almost 10 times though.
M I N I V A N

I can't grind it anymore because I lose motivation.
Really is no point in grinding it to get good when it only makes my accounts trust factors worse and worse from being reported. Also, it is a bit pointless to me now when I go against blatant hackers and I can't do anything about it. Just kinda burns me out and is like "ehh". I try to play to just have fun when I'm playing with my girlfriend and friends but I still get a bit competitive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I can totally relay to all of you saying that you can't play this game anymore like we used to. In my good days of CS:GO at least, i used to play it like 5-6 hours a day and i would still enjoy it, but now after like 1-2 years of break i really can't play more than 2 hours at max. Not because i suck or i don't like it that much, but i don't enjoy that much anymore like back in the days.