Toribash
i just finished fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and im going through withdrawals any other good animes like it?
name some really good anime please i'm bored
also no full metal alchemist or other super popular things i've obviously already watched
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
also no full metal alchemist or other super popular things i've obviously already watched

Hataraku Maō-sama! or Silver Spoon
Ben-to is pretty good.
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku is cute.
And one other anime I forgot, the tittle, and I kinda saved it on my external HD but I didn't bring it now. Im on vacation. It's pretty weird, but funny. It's about a yankee and he's a part of gaming club in his school.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by KingABD View Post
i just finished fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and im going through withdrawals any other good animes like it?

try Hunter X Hunter (2011).. it gets much darker later on
Originally Posted by dank View Post

Yu Yu Hakusho?

and Legend of the Galactic Heroes
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
may i ask.will the animes of this season that just got done be having a second one ?
already know that gakusen toshi asterisk will have it but the others?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
may i ask.will the animes of this season that just got done be having a second one ?
already know that gakusen toshi asterisk will have it but the others?

Rakudai, Choujin Gensou, Assassination Classroom TV 2, and Gate are some.
If I have missed some, feel free and check here.
You're welcome.
Saitama op pls nerf.

OPM Spoiler

Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Saitama op pls nerf.

OPM Spoiler

there's still hope for s2 tho
dreamy suicide act
So, bad news first.. Berserk manga going back on hiatus until summer of next year :r
that sucks, right after --

Spoiler of Chapter 342 ~

BUT! here's the extremely good news that came with this bad news..
THEY GREEN-LIT A NEW ANIME ADAPTATION!!!!!!!!

-Article-
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.