View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

this is the happiest day of my life! :'D and i dont even know him!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
o7 mwah. have a great time!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
kso, what is a black hole yo?
i miss surf D:
She/They

that depeds on the decision of your trial. also ive decided to add some non-raiders such as marco just coz. and i will post the poses soon.
Edit:
TADA!
also, does anyone know how to get rid of the white outlines when i move the pics?
Last edited by Erth; Jul 11, 2010 at 12:01 PM.
She/They

Join the club. Any tips on how to structure an app? Cause when i made my art local mod app it was badass. But clearly wasnt good enough.
Heh epic!
Also just use a better cropping technique,
Or if your not using photoshop, I suggest you do, since the crop on it is waaaaay better.
Out of nowhere, I arrive.