Toribash
That's really unfortunate Rolandman, I hope she gets better. :/ I'll go in-game with you, I'll be home all day just tell me when you're on.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Call me Roland and yeah I hope she gets better. Anyway's sure I'll be going on in a few minutes after I check out the forums.
-----
Nevermind, I spent an hour making 2 replays which are pretty good.
Last edited by Rolandman; Apr 18, 2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Your bedroom. :3

Ye but my parents are home all the time and I don't want to tell them. Mainly because I'm embarrassed and I don't want to have a conversation with them about my gf. I have given them impression that I'm introverted and I stay home all the time. When they have asked about girls I have jokingly said something, and they have told me that I'm not ready for one if I keep acting like that. And the last thing is I don't want and my family doesn't want to have another person living in my house. My brother was taking his gf to out house all the time and my parents seemed annoyed. Also now my sister's bf lives with us now and another person in the house would cause a lot of problems, so that is why I will not take her home any time soon. And I can't go to her place either for several reasons. She moved from another city to her father's apartment and she sleeps in the living room. However her father's girlfriend is always at home so going there is not an option.
Everyone here knows I'm not interested in romantic relationship, I'm more of a my-pace kind of guy, I would date my old pc if it could talk.

Just go out on casual date, these things take time Uby.
Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
Yeah what happened to it?

Lets see.. I was playing ranked for like 30 minutes. My room started to smell like fire and there was a cloud of smoke in the room. I casually checked my pc and saw my graphic card is on fire. I then proceeded to put my pc back and continued playing ranked. I played for like 15 more minutes and i won my promo round. Talk about a beast carry.

Originally Posted by Axel View Post
btw perica I can help you with pc problems if nothing is like..hardware broken I can help you with everything.

Nothing is broke, the grapix cars is melted tho ;)
I don't get people with suicidal issues, life is supposed to be enjoyable.

Yeah, I think it's supposed to be enjoyable as well, but people with mental illness' like depression can't enjoy it. A sick brain is just like a sick liver, it doesn't work properly.

Originally Posted by perica View Post
Lets see.. I was playing ranked for like 30 minutes. My room started to smell like fire and there was a cloud of smoke in the room. I casually checked my pc and saw my graphic card is on fire. I then proceeded to put my pc back and continued playing ranked. I played for like 15 more minutes and i won my promo round. Talk about a beast carry.

Shit son, fire don't mean nothin'.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Yeah, I overheard my Parents discussing if I'm gay in the living room even though they know I have a girlfriend.. I think.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
And you did it calmly like a badass.

Did I also mention it was burning the whole time during those 15mins xD

Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Yeah, I overheard my Parents discussing if I'm gay in the living room even though they know I have a girlfriend.. I think.

My father calls me a faggot on daily basis.