Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

50000 toricredits sent to you by Simon
Simon has sent you 50000 toricredits. If they left a message, it will be below:
You won the Team Swe Viking Event, congrats

Have a good day,
ToriBot

We're 50 K richer. :}

Also, Depy won the second place (just like I predicted), and Sockete got third! XD

Now I'm gonna stalk clan DSC of those guys (or org, idk where they come from) and add them to "Saga of the Duel Masters' comic...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 18, 2013 at 04:18 PM.
oshit ! we earned some moneyz, so time to spend em on some meth and whores! yay
-----

err not really, but still okay playing a role of "shy girl" if you ask me
Last edited by snob; Mar 18, 2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sincerely,
snob
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I did hit the 2nd place \o/
Sockz made it to "other prices" not really 3rd tho ! He gat the prices of the humorous drawing héhéhé !

I don't do meth snakey ! we shud spend allovit on pot and whores !!

On some other matters, MagicalSack gave me that Right Hand flame after I won a ninjutsu tourney, and I haz no idea how much I could sell it... It's like a pretty basic green/blue flame, not annoying on the screen and kinda nice. I see the cheapest flame on the market are like 40k... any idea ?
you need to see her in silver lining then babe, she isn't normally blonde..very cute brunette.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I want to join. I have 6 of the gold and 3 of the silver. Someone PM me so I can show proof, I'd rather send through private messaging because I will still need to come up with proof for a few of them. Thank you.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Awwwyeah !

That would be pretty sweet to have PiePwn with us ! she's cool and very active, and organizes Wushu3.tbm Knock-out tourneys ;p

Required number of achievements is almost filled ! I say it's time to take a look at our eventual first non-fl0wer fresh member !
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Awwwyeah !

That would be pretty sweet to have PiePwn with us ! she's cool and very active, and organizes Wushu3.tbm Knock-out tourneys ;p

Required number of achievements is almost filled ! I say it's time to take a look at our eventual first non-fl0wer fresh member !

I am not a female. That was all an act. I am trying to mature myself and everything so I can have a shot at a staff position. I applied for Game Master last night. Come in-game and play with me.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Well, what I say still holds !
It's not like it makes a difference, we don't type on keyboard with our genitals ;p

It's even cooler you're honest !
Thank you. I am trying to be a better player and all. I have always wanted to be a staff member and have a solid(get it? lolol) clan so, being in this clan will make me halfway there and hopefully I will be accepted as a Game Master.
Last edited by PiePwn; Mar 18, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.