Toribash
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
His signature has the number 17 on it. I don't know what it stands for. I always assumed it's his age.

guess who just turned 18 and totally needs to change their signature
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
The little bit of the house I can see suggests it's late Victorian era, which would put it a few years after the events of Syndicate. Perhaps the Assassins favored a design change with the dawn of a new era? Look around for any suspicious looking panels on your walls or near stairwells. You might find the underground base that is inevitably filled with various weaponry and valuable artwork.

we added secret passageways. I don't think there were any to start with. It was actually built around Tudor times, but the Victorians (I think) covered up all the beams with neat panels because beams were unfashionable. The house was pretty run down when my parents bought it. At the start they just camped out in what I believe is now my brother's bedroom, because the other rooms let the rain in or were otherwise uninhabitable. The kitchen had been almost completely destroyed by a fire. It's been an amazing house to grow up in, especially with my parents adding things to it every few years (like the sectret passageways). That being said it is creepy as fuck at night, and the light switches are placed about as conveniently as in most horror games. If you are not already bored senseless I can post some pictures of what it looked like when my parents bought it. I know quite a lot of its history as well if you are interested.
Good morning sweet princess
Yesterday, we were supposed to have make up classes in one of the buildings at my university because the teacher had been absent a few times. Me and my friends didn't know where to find the classroom, so we ended up exploring the building.

They have this mini museum of taxidermic animals.

preserved monkey

We also sat in a conference room because there was no one inside. Some hipster looking dude came in and told us to leave.

conference rewm

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
guess who just turned 18 and
totally needs to change their signature

Happy birthday! 18 years ago today, your parents brought you into the world and said, "behold, our Creati0n."
that was stupid

I'll be turning 18 on the 24th. Let's celebrate by not voting for Trump. I don't even live in the US, but fuck it.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
If you are not already bored senseless I can post some pictures of what it looked like when my parents bought it. I know quite a lot of its history as well if you are interested.

Yeah go for it. I like old architectural stuff, even if I know very little about it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post

conference rewm

Wait wait wait. Is that an unironic short sleeved shirt your "friend" is wearing? Did he have a choice in the matter?

Friends don't let friends wear short sleeved shirts man. Cmon.

(Inb4 all of you really, really like short sleeved shirts and I look like a judgemental asshat).
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Wait wait wait. Is that an unironic short sleeved shirt your "friend" is wearing? Did he have a choice in the matter?

Friends don't let friends wear short sleeved shirts man. Cmon.

(Inb4 all of you really, really like short sleeved shirts and I look like a judgemental asshat).

I wear short-sleeved shirts daily.

you dun fucked up
I can't stand short sleeved shirts, the one thing I can't stand getting cold is my arms, and they always get cold. Fuck scotland.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I can't stand short sleeved shirts, the one thing I can't stand getting cold is my arms, and they always get cold. Fuck scotland.

99% of the time I'm extremely hot, which is why I never wear long-sleeves. Can't do it; I just get too warm.
I wear short-sleeved shirts daily.

you dun fucked up

I guess it depends on the context of the situation. I have only ever seen one of my IRL friends wear a short sleeved shirt, but he was a child actor (and will probably become an actor actor eventually) so it's kind of fair enough. Still, why not just roll up the sleeves when you aren't wearing a jacket. That invariably looks good. This isn't just taking away the shirt's sleeves, this is taking away its dignity. If it's got some elaborate pattern (preferably floral) then I don't mind so much, but otherwise I'm prepared to sound like a douche for what I believe in. I'm sorry.
-----
99% of the time I'm extremely hot.

Now that's a quote I could use out of context.

I live in England so I can't really relate much to that.
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 20, 2016 at 01:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump