Toribash
Wow girlfriends are time consuming. Having a gf is so overrated. At least in my opinion, I would rather play vidya and hang out with friends more. Or she isn't the right person for me. Feels weird to not use pc more often. This is the cause of my inactivity. Sorry for that.
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
I don't
my gf dumped me again

I never even had one. Either way, what do you do on dates? I might be going on one next year.
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
I never even had one. Either way, what do you do on dates? I might be going on one next year.

Basically dates are just the same as hanging out with friends. Only bonus is getting touchy and being around a girl. That is basically all.
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
I don't
my gf dumped me again

Sorry maan, anyways, I'm getting back into replaymaking. I stopped for a month. The replay I showed in my app was last month. ;p.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Wow girlfriends are time consuming. Having a gf is so overrated. At least in my opinion, I would rather play vidya and hang out with friends more. Or she isn't the right person for me. Feels weird to not use pc more often. This is the cause of my inactivity. Sorry for that.

I legit spend 0 time with my girlfriend and it suuuuuuuuuucks.

It's been nearly a year and a half and we've just become more and more distanced.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else