Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow, what really got me is that we're not just one of many who got this kind of xmas card, you did it just for us O:. Shiz, man thank you, what did we do to get a gift from you?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Tag just wants to be us, isnt it clear? they want us to give them a gift, of our wisdom and guidance.>.>

Yeah, were just cool like that but sorry guys we already went through that.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Tag just wants to be us, isnt it clear? they want us to give them a gift, of our wisdom and guidance.>.>

Yeah, were just cool like that but sorry guys we already went through that.

O: you're blunt and rude o:. what the hell, is the saheevirus spreading?
What did we went through, btw? >.>
lol i was kidding, but merry Christmas everyone! i got like $200 a lava lamp, candy, lotsa candy. a digital piggy bank. and a warm fuzzy blanket

What did u guys get?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

invades

i won the first place in saint's comp

/invades

shall we make a thread to post all our results? like a wall of fame or something like that
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Win rars here.
Post your tourney wins here, I'll update the list.

RelaxAll won the silver medal in the nabi clan league 2009

Sahee: Nabi island survival 3, TwinSword4 Championship some time ago, and probably some little other tourneys he forgot about. [/Sahee doesn't like tourneys, anyway.]
Last edited by maldiluna; May 8, 2009 at 09:58 AM.