Toribash
Ill apply for official when the bank has 50k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I already said that in my earlier post, but yeah, that's what we're going to do, also i made a replay from boredom..
Attached Files
Flip off uke's shoulders.rpl (36.1 KB, 4 views)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Okay, so I just got back from school and I was wndering if there was a final decision on my application. I don't mean to be pushy or rush you guys I was just wondering. Thanks
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
why in the hell does everyone think im portugese or brazilian
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
^Spam. 2 sentences.

And EZ10, currently it stands at 3 no's 1 yes.
3 votes makes the decision, I'm sorry. You have been denied.
Yo, guys. I'm thinking of starting my own web comic, so if i'm on less then i'm probably working on my art and drawings. Any of you have any advice or tips for me? It would really help.
i got my full 512 today... anyway after i get my set i will donate the rest of my TC to the clan bank. we should message a GM to see if official even matters anymore. what perks does it give us?
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
Look at.
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=621

That is the first official clan on the list.
They get many different sub forums. For different topics. I think that's about it, and it being known as Official
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

That pretty much sums it up.

There's little distinction from the [-] [] and () now. So it's hard to really even tell who's official unless you're looking ingame. The only real perk now, is your own sub-forum. Which I don't even know if it's worth 50k. Like I've said in the past, I guess it just has to do with what clans are supposed to want, and aim for., but the real reason TO aim for it is all but vanished aside from the board.

EDIT: @BBush: Have a look at Dr.McNinja, it's a funny webcomic that's been going for a while, might help you out some.