Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Do we get a prize for ub3r?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
It will just go up in that first box anyway, so just post it here.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol.

Jay: I can't C/P. As you can see it is in a wierd box thing. If I C/P I just get little rectangles.
Tempo: Same as above.

EDIT: I don't need anyone to help me anymore.
I has figured it out.
Last edited by Fezch; May 13, 2009 at 06:05 AM.
He is talking about the \o/
Foxies.

EDIT:
I like these comics.
DRAPES:

I AM NOT A NINJA:
Last edited by Fezch; May 13, 2009 at 04:47 AM.
I didn't edit my item.dat file!
It never seems to work for me.
I used Paint.NET for mine.
Whats your belt? (Minimum 3rd dan)black belt

Read the F**KING bold.
Who the hell is this guy?

Oh, I see.
He is in MFR.
An enemy.
REPORT!

EDIT: Wait a Minute!
You don't even have a sister >.> Then she would be my cuz *drools*

Are you and Kwygon related, Jay?
Last edited by Fezch; May 13, 2009 at 02:25 AM.
Send me a PM if you want to re-report this guy, if it turns out they are related and you do not care, simply forget about it.
Its ohk, I will delete it.

Kitfox, I wasn't meaning UltimaKH1 and Playaj were related.
I was asking Jay if Himself and Kwygon were related.
UltimaKH1 didn't even fir into that post, apart from the start, but I edited my post instead of double posting.
Hope that helps.