Toribash
Originally Posted by psychic29 View Post
What's a jaw plate? Sorry for asking I just don't have very good education towards teeth because I don't want to be a dentist/orthodontist so yeaahh what's a jaw plate?

Most fractures of the jaw are fixed with small metal plates. It is necessary to cut the gums inside your mouth to expose the fractured bones. The metal plates are screwed into the bones on either side of the fracture and this holds the bones firmly together.

That's a jaw plate.

---

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Nyann, ahh, that attitude of yours, i dont know how to describe it, but its epic.

What attitude?
Last edited by Nyann; Sep 4, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I dont know, maybe i used the wrong word to describe it...

Oh yeah, and thanks for telling me what is a jaw plate.
Last edited by Metriakon; Sep 4, 2012 at 09:21 PM.
Thanks Mexican, i appriciate it <3,
oh and what you mean, "this is getting boring" i mean, when you will get official it will be the same, we will just talk in our dsc's and shuit, if thats what you ment.
I think he means boring as in only having a DSC. When we are official we will have multiple threads with different topics.

And could you please remove the picture. Pretty please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

I know, which is my point when I state -
Being in a clan leads to nothing.
When we become official, it's celebrations at first.
However, then what would we do?
Not wanting to bring you guys down, but, I'm seriously getting bored.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
I know, which is my point when I state -
Being in a clan leads to nothing.
When we become official, it's celebrations at first.
However, then what would we do?
Not wanting to bring you guys down, but, I'm seriously getting bored.

Clan wars when the system is brought up.

Being in a clan shouldn't really be about the DSC. It's about just being with a bunch of people and sharing the same name. Like a family, we all look out for each other and play against each other. Be it for fun or if you guys are fighting to be the best. I really like it, and want to thank you guys for being here as well as letting me stay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Go ingame d3?
Forum's are always boring if thats all you look at. Or you could try branching into other games and telling us about them/we'll play with you.
We'll apply when we reach 50k.

@metriakon: no more pictures, this is spam, if you must post them, post on the other forum.

@Allies: mostly butterz, 2 sentences, come on. Follow the same rules as the members when you post here.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
D3monz, Yeah, people get bored of things, you got bored of toribash, happens man.

Nyann & Inferno, Removed the picture, and sorry, also, im always trying to make my sentence longer in this dsc, like id say just "I liek nachos" that would be spam, but if id say "I liek nachos because blah blah blah with blah blah and blah blah"
Last edited by Metriakon; Sep 4, 2012 at 09:28 PM.