Toribash
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
i've personally moved on from gaming in general, i rarely play any games lately besides the odd league game with friends

This guy summed me up, except change League to Smite. I also play it a little more often than he does I'd imagine.
Ever since I built a gaming pc I've not been all that interested in games. Ironic eh, If I'm ever in a toribash server chances are I am spec using the game as a chat network heh.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
The week's already stressful, and it's just started. How's everyone been for the past while?
Got a test week coming up, so it's been learning lately, love it.
But I've been fine I think, got no problems at least.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm alright. My old clan's coming back from the dead. It was nice to get back in touch with the guys. They're my legitimate "internet friends", complete with cool internet memories and the like. My IRL life's been okay as well. Got a math test tomorrow that I absolutely have to pass, so wish me luck.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
I'm alright. My old clan's coming back from the dead. It was nice to get back in touch with the guys. They're my legitimate "internet friends", complete with cool internet memories and the like. My IRL life's been okay as well. Got a math test tomorrow that I absolutely have to pass, so wish me luck.

It's nice to see that Frost's coming back, and good luck on that test. I'm sure you'll pass it. (-:
I'm pretty sure passed it. I was really confident with my answers on that one, which is good because my grades need a huge pull up from that midterm exam which I failed horribly. One more math test to go, and my fate will be determined.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Are you the teacher or the parent?

Teacher. He better not be a parent yet; I'll beat his ass over it.