Ranking
imo if you build 70% crit chance and you catch all the blades, you'll be unstoppable. And what I've seen from the spotlight, catching the blade shouldn't be a problem seeing as you're able to guide them.

Just hope your crits proc and you catch your blades, GG.

then just regular AD carry items, along with some survivability.
Last edited by ed; Jun 6, 2012 at 03:25 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
imo if you build 70% crit chance and you catch all the blades, you'll be unstoppable. And what I've seen from the spotlight, catching the blade shouldn't be a problem seeing as you're able to guide them.

Just hope your crits proc and you catch your blades, GG.

then just regular AD carry items, along with some survivability.

But if your passive doesn't do much damage, why focus on crit? I'm just going to build him like a normal ad carry, so IE into PD or something.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
But if your passive doesn't do much damage, why focus on crit? I'm just going to build him like a normal ad carry, so IE into PD or something.

Pretty sure those are crit items......
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post

I don't know if I'm right or wrong, this is just what it seems.
But if he procs a crit, it's just like a weak red buff tick (without the slow). If he continuously gets crits, seems like he'll fuck you over.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Or he could just continuously throw spinning blades which proc his passive anyway...

No reason to build crit for his passive if he can proc it 100% of the time by throwing spinning blades.
(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
Or he could just continuously throw spinning blades which proc his passive anyway...

No reason to build crit for his passive if he can proc it 100% of the time by throwing spinning blades.

That is also true. ;~;

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Draven is so fucking arrogant. Pick him: "Welcome to the League of Draven."

I love him already.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games