Toribash
not trying to brag here but that will no problem. my family is very wealthy. also i got insurance. still sad about this bc that was my first car :<
evil Führer of Evil
good to hear. Yea I understand that, I think 90% of the time most people are gonna total their first car. I know I did with mine

This was my first vehicle and I totaled it in 2012 v_v I got in a three car crash at a red light in the rain when a guy in a big truck suddenly stomped on his brakes infront of me and I hydroplaned into his tow hitch, then the guy behind me ran into my back bumper and totaled his car. but my bumper didn't even have a scratch on it

1992 Ford Ranger

Last edited by tertywerty; Jul 13, 2017 at 04:11 PM.
woa.
i think the worst thing about these accidents is that you are so shocked by what is happening, you cant even think straight. for me it was at least but i only suffered minor injuries.
how was it for you?
evil Führer of Evil
I didnt total my first, it just got too old :;C

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

oh boy cant wait 2 years so i can start driving ;-;

terty lives in va too dope
Last edited by Twin; Jul 13, 2017 at 05:18 PM.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
woa.
i think the worst thing about these accidents is that you are so shocked by what is happening, you cant even think straight. for me it was at least but i only suffered minor injuries.
how was it for you?

It sucked a lot, I was very upset and scared I had just turned 19 at the time.

Thankfully I didn't suffer any injuries but the whiplash gave me a sore and stiff neck for a week. I hit the back of the truck doing around 45. no airbags in that old truck but the seat belts worked good. I think it's always kinda eery how the radio keeps playing after a crash.. I tried to drive it home but the frame and radiator were pushed into the engine and the transmission was squirting fluid everywhere. I had to get it towed. thankfully my insurence covered it.

Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
oh boy cant wait 2 years so i can start driving ;-;

terty lives in va too dope

I used to about 5 years ago, 757 Newport News. I live in Fairview, NC now
oh dam i used to live in newport news aswell but ive since moved to Norfolk area sox yeh.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Oaky would be proud of me my car is German. Its a Volkswagen Jetta 2005 in black.

I haven't had any accidents thankfully. The car is pretty much new. even after having it for like 15 years.
The car i had before was an old VW beetle, it was manual transmission, my dad sold it and got the upgrade. i still liked the old one better.

Car but not the same color

Last edited by Polybius; Jul 15, 2017 at 08:10 AM.
I am evil.
Der Wagen des Volkes.
Good thing poly :>

Mine drove for 19 years. These cars are really reliable.
-----
Also in Germany only elders and people with disabilities drive automatic lol
Last edited by Oaky; Jul 15, 2017 at 02:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
evil Führer of Evil
Just a little update. Took a summer course on CPR and now I'm certified with the american red cross. This will be my last year of college and I'll be that stunning nurse everyone will talk about.