Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey Timee how have you been?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Name: Harri toribash name Ninja18121
Belt: Green
Bans, Infractions or warnings: Never been banned or warned
Past Clans: Darda, left because the people their were disrespectful to new members
Anyone I know in this clan: Have met Templar because he directed me to this page
Why do i want to join you: Because i want to join a good clan and participate as a team and learn new things
Why Should you want me: I am eager to learn and i listen to my leaders at all times
Best and Worst mods: Best-any aikido variation- Worst- Jousting
One or two paragraphs about myself: Hi my name is Harri, i have been playing toribash for about a year. I did have a alt account that was blue belt but became unregistered. I greatly enjoy playing toribash and love to learn new moves of high belt guys. I would absolutely love to join this clan and learn new things and work my way up the ranks. I can play most days unless i have work priorities.

At school i am a keen student and i love to learn. I will Put this into my time here at zone. Like i mentioned earlier i really enjoy learning new moves. I live in Australia and the border of NSW and VIC. The time difference will not affect me because i am willing to stay up to play with whoever. Rapping this up i would love to be here and hope all goes well in the future.
Your Usercard:

Thank You
Harri
Last edited by Ninja18121; Jan 20, 2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: forgot to put usercard
ysome!

It's been quite a while since we last talked.

I'm doing very well.

Recently got back to this game after a few months of glorious inactivity.

Moved to [Evil]. Might settle down here for the foreseeable perpetuity.

Broke up with Cheska, settled with being each other's bestest friend in the multiverse.

Busier than ever. College is eating away at the little free time that I have left.

How's it hanging over here?
fl0w
Originally Posted by Ninja18121 View Post
Past Clans: Darda, left because the people their were disrespectful to new members
Anyone I know in this clan: Have met Templar because he directed me to this page
Why do i want to join you: Because i want to join a good clan and participate as a team and learn new things
Why Should you want me: I am eager to learn and i listen to my leaders at all times
One or two paragraphs about myself: Hi my name is Harri, i have been playing toribash for about a year. I did have a alt account that was blue belt but became unregistered. I greatly enjoy playing toribash and love to learn new moves of high belt guys. I would absolutely love to join this clan and learn new things and work my way up the ranks. I can play most days unless i have work priorities.

At school i am a keen student and i love to learn. I will Put this into my time here at zone. Like i mentioned earlier i really enjoy learning new moves. I live in Australia and the border of NSW and VIC. The time difference will not affect me because i am willing to stay up to play with whoever. Rapping this up i would love to be here and hope all goes well in the future.
Your Usercard:

Thank You
Harri

Missing something.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
Did you check the diagram thing with different sentences?
It said that "Excellent!" is a sentence, so "nice" which is just a lighter version of excellent would be good. And anyway, most words are acceptable as sentences overall, look it up.

"Execelent!" would be an interjection, where as nice wouldn't be. You lose.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
"Execelent!" would be an interjection, where as nice wouldn't be. You lose.

?
What does that have to do with this? We're talking about sentences.
Originally Posted by Ninja18121 View Post

Your Usercard:

Thank You
Harri

Aside from the missing something, here are my thoughts.

Grammar... well I'm neutral. It's not bad, not good.

Also, this question is begging to be answered.
Why choose Zone out of all the clans out there?

I'm neutral.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Nice. It most certainly is a sentence. Plenty of authors use one word sentences, and often they are used as responses between two characters. Just because it's in quotations doesn't mean that it's not a sentence.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Nice."

"Good."

Fragment sentences they may be, they are still sentences.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Nice. It most certainly is a sentence. Plenty of authors use one word sentences, and often they are used as responses between two characters. Just because it's in quotations doesn't mean that it's not a sentence.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Nice."

"Good."

Fragment sentences they may be, they are still sentences.

Fragment sentences aren't correct grammar, which is what we're discussing.

And authors don't always use correct grammar to get their point across better.