YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Right now i'm thinking like this:

''Depy has done very good job, if I was to judge it I would give him first prize. Also, Sockete entered and he's in the third place (maybe second) margin. So, if i make a very good job I could win the first, that would shift Depy to second and Sockete to possible third. Together, it's plausible to get 80+ K! But, if I do that I might destroy Depy's dreams of his great artistry which will then make Depy jealous and angry toward me which I don't want... So... Dilemma... On one side is possible 80+ K for our whole clan, on other: individual drama between two (maybe three) clan members! What to do?!''

XD

Made me lmao, go grab the first place! xD
Hello, world.
Well, that absolutely sucks!after all the high exceptions.

has anyone seen madtv?it is absolutely hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh5qxZ3qFEo
-----
William why didn't you applied for TP Wushu event? WHY?!
Go apply now, if you don't have Tc I'll pay.

Ups, that viking from monkey is very good, and I'm too lazy to step in, aaaghhaaaaaaaaaa.... Seriously, I would have time only on Saturday afternoon, it might be late till then. :<

I'm the judge!
Last edited by William; Mar 15, 2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Right now i'm thinking like this:

''Depy has done very good job, if I was to judge it I would give him first prize. Also, Sockete entered and he's in the third place (maybe second) margin. So, if i make a very good job I could win the first, that would shift Depy to second and Sockete to possible third. Together, it's plausible to get 80+ K! But, if I do that I might destroy Depy's dreams of his great artistry which will then make Depy jealous and angry toward me which I don't want... So... Dilemma... On one side is possible 80+ K for our whole clan, on other: individual drama between two (maybe three) clan members! What to do?!''

XD

Heuheuheuheueh
Why do you think I told you guys to join the event ? we can get all dem TCs (but that wouldn't be fair for the rest) ! Don't worry about my dreams, I'll just make a sad song if I lose my 1st place ;3

Sockete > Pretty badass viking there Sockz you should have made him red-headed or blond tho, it's moar viking-ish. This one looks like a mexican viking !

Smoggy > that drawing only looks good because it's 10pxl*10pxl, I could draw this with my penis

Weeeeeeeeeee Loler ^^