Toribash
Karthus is pretty hard.
Sometimes I miss the r button and press d instead, wasting my flash.
:<
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Holy fuck, Draven's gonna be OP. Normally when I say someone is OP I'm joking but not with Draven. I know newly released champs are strong but come on. Just stack crit chance and GG.

That passive long with the blade catching and blood rush.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I have a LAN on the 23rd, and I'm the top lane. Our mid is 1650 elo, jungle is 1500 elo, and AD carry is 1500. The only problem is that we need to find a support ASAP for this event. ahh
Last edited by Numbers; Jun 6, 2012 at 09:12 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I have a LAN on the 23rd, and I'm the top lane. Our mid is 1650 elo, jungle is 1500 elo, and AD carry is 1500. The only problem is that we need to find a support ASAP for this event. ahh

Just introduce Monroak to Mr. Soaked Rag and bring him along. I'm sure he wouldn't mind once he regains consciousness.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Jacob ditched me and started a team with Christian, John (who's their jungle lolol), and 2 people that aren't very good. It shouldn't be much of a problem though, we already have a replacement in mind that are more than likely going to play for us.

Looking forward to stomping them.

Negative. Already got a bot lane, ironically also one of the best bot lane duos in the state at the moment. GG Jacob.

Don't know if you guys have known about this. But it's cool looking back on old things.

http://timeline.leagueoflegends.com/

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Ahris easy
anivias pretty easy
leblancs tough prolly hardest ap mid
fizz is easy as shit
oriannas kinda tough
viktors easy as hell

What are you talking about?

You don't even play against good players.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Holy fuck, Draven's gonna be OP. Normally when I say someone is OP I'm joking but not with Draven. I know newly released champs are strong but come on. Just stack crit chance and GG.

That passive long with the blade catching and blood rush.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His passive doesn't look that strong, dunno why you'd base a build around that. You get a free passive stack when you hit someone with spinning blades or whatever anyway. His kit looks strong, but it looks like a lot of work to get to his full dps potential eg catching all the spinning blades etc.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES