Toribash
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
I've been okay. I've been working a lot with TBRadio..keep it on the down low, but I possibly have an interview with NutHug in about a month. Depends on planning etcetc...

What have you been doing there?
And heh, that'd be interesting. Will you be conducting it, or will it be interviewing you?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
Holy shit. I don't know how that youtube money works. Do they pay you like for every views?

Not exactly, I get paid a percentage of the ad revenue that my channel makes. Every time someone sees an ad on my channel but generally its around 1$ for 1000 views. Although more views = more people seeing the ad.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
What have you been doing there?
And heh, that'd be interesting. Will you be conducting it, or will it be interviewing you?

I host the radio here, www.mixlr.com/tbradio , in the mornings and sometimes at random times if no one else in the team is hosting. I'm also an in-game server organizer, therefore i'm opped in all TBRadio rooms basically just keeping order and what not. Lastly, I help with any applications coming in, ie: interview the applicant, make his poll thread, accept him or decline him. Etc. lol

Nah, i'll be interviewing NutHug. :P
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Well, on the clan list it says top 10. I just wanted to join my buddy dtown, but now I made the team since they think I am really good. Like essence, you need to be black belt. If your better than a black belt but your not one yourself you can get in. Anyways, the clan name is crooks.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
-snip-you need to be black belt. If your better than a black belt but your not one yourself you can get in.-snip-

Belt doesn't really have anything to do with skill.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
A yellow belt is still a noob. Belts make no difference really from black belt onwards. Heck I've been outskilled by blue belts before. Having more matches played then someone else doesn't make you more skilled, just more experienced.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Not exactly, I get paid a percentage of the ad revenue that my channel makes. Every time someone sees an ad on my channel but generally its around 1$ for 1000 views. Although more views = more people seeing the ad.

Does it have to be original content? Not some random thing?
I have a video that has a hundred thousand views, but it's a only a clip I got from a movie.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
That's probably copyrighted so the company that owns that will get the money your video makes. So yeah original content only.
Why the hell is Risk like that ../..

Edit: My sign. Urgh I'm stupid ( literally )

Edit 2: Hi guys
Last edited by rockyman; Jul 21, 2014 at 08:28 AM.
Risk, no