0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

where am i from?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I want to be a ToriAgent, but they'll deny me anyways :<
(and also I don't know how to make the application)
gratz lume. yeah, i would apply for something but im not really liked or well known so i would probably get shot down immediately. however if i did apply for something then it would probably be tori-agent as im kinda new to the whole ideas of the forums.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
YEAH!
She/They

Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
I want to be a ToriAgent, but they'll deny me anyways :<
(and also I don't know how to make the application)

They won't if they see you helping out others and posting on the forums knowledgeably.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
gratz lume. yeah, i would apply for something but im not really liked or well known so i would probably get shot down immediately. however if i did apply for something then it would probably be tori-agent as im kinda new to the whole ideas of the forums.

Get known. Get posting and helping people.
meh, im not responsible at all :L
She/They

:P
maybe someday. some of us just arent admin material. im sorry crux, ive let you down D:
She/They