Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well don't leave just because you don't feel important..do something about it!
Post more, give ideas, hold events, make artwork just be involved and you won't have a problem!
as you see now, we need you

so i see no reason why you feel left out. that reason to leave is getting odd. ._.
theres nothing to get involved in for starters i dont do art i cant afford to host events and tbh once i post no one posts for like 4 hours normally and tbh i dont see members in game anymore on the rare occasion i might walk into some but i dont usualy see any anymore
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Maybe we can work together with a new event.
U have the knowledge to host one....and I give out the tc for it maybe?

I think a tc-budget of 30-50k for the event I can afford

Yes, I'm thinking too to quit TB...but even if(!) I leave TB...I will be still a part of Aeon at my heart.

CkyToh...as Anal said u r a important member of Aeon. Don't go bro. I need good mates here to make my decision as hard as possible...u guys here are the only reason for me to keep me staying...and specially members like u Cky...

Yes, sometimes it's hard, I know that but here at Aeon I feel like I'm surrounded with friends. Not like at IRC or at the official forum where too much arrogant and dumb people jump around.

P.S.: U find me everytime I'm ingame at some judo-servers
Last edited by ViperTech; Jul 16, 2010 at 09:42 PM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Well viper if you wana host one with me il set it up Pm Me
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
I had a long long conversation with a friend of my old flightsim-community (I'm member of that community for around 10yrs till now) and talked with him about the situation here.
He told me too to calm down, take some days to handle that shit with ease...and he said me also that ONLY the higher admins (veb and hampa) should be the ones I talk to about the situation.

It's really weird that no similar incident was happend at my flightsim-community over the long time. Yes, there where some trouble but it was much easier to solve such situations in fact that the most flightsim-player are older and much "wiser".

At the moment I'm dithering....I don't wanna loose the mates I found here...and that's not only Aeons. Some of my friends here I only see in game. And I also don't want that 2 or 3 dumb guys get me so mad that I stay out of the IRC-channel...there are too much ppl who I often talk to.

Maybe I talk to veb again and tell him what happened and what he think I should do. I pay for this game (or better I support it) every month and I do that again and again for sure as long as I stay.

Some days to go till I make my final decision but don't go to sad....the chance that I stay isn't so bad. (damn....I'm a rhyme-monstaa...lol)
Check my Soundcloud ;)
guys the replay thread is empty and has been empty for awhile so please try and get your replays up...because i would love to see them =]
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW