Toribash
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Workout program? Like exercise? Nice. How's it been?

Yeah, just doing CrossFit with a mix of martial arts. It's been incredible, this last year has been a life changer.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Yeah, just doing CrossFit with a mix of martial arts. It's been incredible, this last year has been a life changer.

Nice. I'm thinking of doing some boxing this summer. I don't really know yet. My dad is also gonna teach me to drive after the school year ends. First, I gotta focus on passing math.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
What martial arts bro? I started jiu jitsu at the start of the year.

Well I've studied and practiced Muay Thai for two years, but last year I started into kick-boxing. It's an incredible sport, my friends Anthony and Brandon tend to spar with me every other day whenever they come to the gym. I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a self-defense art.
-----
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Nice. I'm thinking of doing some boxing this summer. I don't really know yet. My dad is also gonna teach me to drive after the school year ends. First, I gotta focus on passing math.

Boxing is a great choice man; let me know if you stick with it, okay?
Last edited by Creati0n; Mar 5, 2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Muay Thai is probably better as a self defense martial art simply because it's so brutal. A lot of the top UFC fighters focused on Muay Thai in their training.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Muay Thai is probably better as a self defense martial art simply because it's so brutal. A lot of the top UFC fighters focused on Muay Thai in their training.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing_Chun

Same goes for this one.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Or krav maga

Also hi guys

Aye dude, long time no see. How've you been?
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Or krav maga

Also hi guys

Krav maga is from Israel, pretty sure they were talking about martial arts, which means it's from China or Japan or somewhere over there.

Hi
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]