Toribash
Yeah, heh, I'm too tired and too sick to make sense of things.

How much do you get off of it anyway, if you don't mind me asking?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I used to make like 17$ a month lol! But ever since toribash went live on steam its going up high, my last payment was 27$ and I still have one coming that is 80-100$ in a month or so time. It's not a lot of money but it's something I can use.
Hi. I think i'm active and stuff.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Possibly going to a new clan. I'll be back soon. I really need to get my QI up and I found a clan that can do that.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I used to make like 17$ a month lol! But ever since toribash went live on steam its going up high, my last payment was 27$ and I still have one coming that is 80-100$ in a month or so time. It's not a lot of money but it's something I can use.

Supplemental income, right?
Everything helps.

Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Hi. I think i'm active and stuff.

Hey mate, it's been awhile.
How've you been? <3

Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
Possibly going to a new clan. I'll be back soon. I really need to get my QI up and I found a clan that can do that.

Alright mate.
Good luck, and hope to see you back soon.

Well good luck in your new clan! ^.^
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I spent my YouTube money! yay I feel so cool. I preordered WoW: Warlords of Draenor and got some gametime too.

Holy shit. I don't know how that youtube money works. Do they pay you like for every views?
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Had no idea the clan was ranked top 10 lol.

Where does it say that?
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Hey mate, it's been awhile.
How've you been? <3

I've been okay. I've been working a lot with TBRadio..keep it on the down low, but I possibly have an interview with NutHug in about a month. Depends on planning etcetc...
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved