Toribash
Alright so today I was at the romainan launch tournament event thingy
so i thought i'd give a summary of how it was : basically riot was throwing things(prizes) and who caught them...kept them, pretty silly imo, I was able to get some necklaces or something
After, I got a paysafe 5E card(its like 800~ rp), yay
and then found a guy who was giving codes for the Riot K-9 Nasus skin(ITS SO AWESOME, and the fact it can't be bought anymore makes it even better)
no seats tho, laggy streams, had to say on foot to watch the matches and was really exhausting staying between so many(fat) people, but it was worth the whlie for the prizes.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
i want PAX Jax skin :<

also Ed by the time i get void staff normally they build mr cause otherwise im doing too much damage :3
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I DITCHED PRZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also,
what are good starting items for pantheon

Boots 3 health pots, regrowth pendant (if you want an early philo stone), dorans blade against an easy lane, cloth 5 against hard ad lane.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Just had a game where Ishi fed the other Varus as Varus.
But we won because pressing r with karthus is OP.

Got an unofficial penta and two quads, yo.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I DITCHED PRZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also,
what are good starting items for pantheon

Boots three into triple dorans. If your going to get harased cloth 5 into a quick ninja tabi is a good idea. Triple dorans followed by a phage then a Hexdrinker. Then you wanna finsh your frozen malet and MAW. Tanky items and survivability follow.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Boots 3 health pots, regrowth pendant (if you want an early philo stone), dorans blade against an easy lane, cloth 5 against hard ad lane.

Regrowth pendant should ONLY be gotten on pantheon if you know regardless of how good they do you're going to win lane EG your against someone who pantheon counters extremely hard.
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post

Regrowth pendant should ONLY be gotten on pantheon if you know regardless of how good they do you're going to win lane EG your against someone who pantheon counters extremely hard.

Wat
If I knew I was going to win the lane I'd start dorans blade or something, Regrowth pendant is if you want a philo stone or something really quick. I wouldn't buy it otherwise, it doesn't really build into anything apart from maybe a FoN.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Wat
If I knew I was going to win the lane I'd start dorans blade or something, Regrowth pendant is if you want a philo stone or something really quick. I wouldn't buy it otherwise, it doesn't really build into anything apart from maybe a FoN.

Philo is infinate mana and gold per 5.
Gold per 5 is good if you get free farm.
etc. ( also if your getting no farm. But free farm + gp5 is real sexy. )
piss