Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
saran saya : jangan main toribash di warnet. crappy pc juga bisa mainin toribash kok.

tapi masalahnya gua kagak punya pc
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It sounds mathematics-ish to me.

If i remember correctly, it's from a sword in megaman battle network series
Killjoys, make some noise!
Lol, the title should says "Trocher sucks at spinning pen".
I can do it like what you meant in the video perfectly.
Killjoys, make some noise!
You need to teach me to do that.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
ok i'll teach you.
First, you need to put the tip of the pen between your index and middle finger. the other tip collides with the fleshy part between thumb and index.
Second, move middle finger away from you , and the index finger towards you. this will create a pressure on the fleshy part. try to get the optimal power(you should repeat this many times)
Third, release the pen from the fleshy part. it will creates a spiral movement. repeat so it won't fall of your finger.
Fourth, now , when the tip was traveling spirally , move your index finger away from you. it will move the pen back to the starting point.
:D
Hello people
Anyone can do advanced pen trick ? If so , teach me please

WE HAVE THE SAME GAMING CHAIR!!!
Mine is black though.
ok i'll teach you.
First, you need to put the tip of the pen between your index and middle finger. the other tip collides with the fleshy part between thumb and index.
Second, move middle finger away from you , and the index finger towards you. this will create a pressure on the fleshy part. try to get the optimal power(you should repeat this many times)
Third, release the pen from the fleshy part. it will creates a spiral movement. repeat so it won't fall of your finger.
Fourth, now , when the tip was traveling spirally , move your index finger away from you. it will move the pen back to the starting point.

Thank you for the tutorial, still trying.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
WE HAVE THE SAME GAMING CHAIR!!!
Mine is black though.

YEAH! HELL YE
i was about to buy the black , but it went out of stock.
:D