Toribash
Originally Posted by Joshman233 View Post
Congrats on getting in ddd, by the way am I still being decided upon?

You were denied. You can reapply in about a week's time if you're still interested.
I think I might be retired.
Should I have stated what I wanted to do as a clan member? Because I wanted to be a War Manager, but I will take the most optimal position too.
Ay yo' whats poppin' [Origin],

About Meh-
My name is HyDro, well I wasn't born with that name, but well, I prefer it over my real one, which is Danny. I am a 16 year old gamer, who has really been enjoying Toribash. Other games I enjoy are Counter-Strike, and WoW. I also like tabletop games, such as Pathfinder and D&D. I am from a small town in Wisconsin, and if you don't know where that is, its in the Mid-west of the US.

Skill Within Toribash-
As you can tell my belt isn't high, but don't let that sway you. I feel as if I am damn good for my belt, but there is for sure some large improvements I can make. My favorite/only mods I play at the time are Aikido, and ABD. When It comes to fights I am much better at saving than trying to take the offensive, which in a moment, you may see in some of my replays.

How I Can Contribute/Why I Want In-
Personally I think I can contribute in wars. When it comes to fighting I am pretty good at saving, so in a game of ABD against an opponent who is very offensive, it wouldn't be stressful for me at all. And of course I need to improve, but I mean who doesn't, also being in a clan will speed that process up so fast.

How To Contact this Noob-
So there are a few ways you can contact me, all of which will be below this paragraph. First and easiest, Skype. I generally have Skype open 24/7, so feel free to hit me up on there. Next, is through a private message here on the forums. Third way to contact me is through steam.

Skype- furious.gaming (HyDroPWN)

Steam- http://steamcommunity.com/id/HyDroPWN

And By The Way-
I hate it when purple monkeys run wild in the red forest. It f@ckin' sucks.

If you have any questions for me, just ask!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Replays:
Attached Files
HyDroVsMiyagi1.rpl (60.1 KB, 1 views)
HyDroVsAcjudoka1.rpl (59.9 KB, 1 views)
HyDroVsAnnyoing1.rpl (49.0 KB, 1 views)
HyDroVsElpanchero1.rpl (46.6 KB, 1 views)
HyDroVsVeggum3.rpl (60.4 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by HyDroPWN; Nov 27, 2015 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Questions
I say yes. No comment why other than his mature-ness towards this group. Might need to be investigated if he gets accepted (no bad reasons)
Last edited by Mist; Nov 27, 2015 at 05:45 AM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Uh not sure if I really have the rights to say this but ddd, read the rules. Trial members can't vote but you can PM us why we should or shouldn't accept a certain applicant. Other than that, I like dis kid hydro. I say yes.
i suck
Since there isn't much ppl around to vote other than Me n calum. I will invite him.
@DDD n yea, u can't really vote since your a trial. sry bro..

NVM Grohen already invited him
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin