Toribash
Was I denied?

Sorry if I seem a bit impatient. I just want to know so I can get started on a new app.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Was I denied?

Sorry if I seem a bit impatient. I just want to know so I can get started on a new app.

Hi yeah sorry, I personally am not too fond of your playstyle but you seem to have impressed my members enough.

I'm going to accept you but I want you posting in the replay thread improvements you've made with suplexes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hi
<---Grim/Jordan call me what you'd like.

I'm a master belt, been playing since 2010(first account is cutlass66). Um, I like Aikido because force dq's are fun. Also suplexes. Sometimes I play other mods, I'm part of Striking Reborn as well, I like rk, lenshu, and Nunjutsu/Stabjutsu.

My favorite way to play ABD is to decap people, because I make tc from it and it's easy, i'll probably include a couple decap replays. My other favorite thing to do is have sick saves in greykido because the pads give you a lot of opportunities to juke people. Aikido is my best mod by far, ABD is probably one of my best but I hate it because of point holding. Greykido is fun to mess around in. Uh a little bit about myself.

I'm 16, 17 next March. I play LoL, Hearthstone, Cs:go, Trove, Rocket League, idk few other steam games, and Pokemon. I'm part of Team pokemon OoT(Taekkyon is my 2nd favorite mod behind Aikido) and Striking Reborn. I played basketball for my team last year on JV, but i'm taking a year off so I can take some computer classes. Programming is my hobby i guess you could say, right now i'm in AP computer science, and i'm taking a Computer Technician workshop. My dad owns a gym, so I workout quite a bit.

I know a lot of people in Team Aikido, so yeah. Anyway here's some replays.

Also if you want more actual Aikido replays I can make some, I mostly save greykido and abd tho so I dont have many.
Attached Files
legwinsez.rpl (52.2 KB, 7 views)
greykido is easy 2.rpl (55.0 KB, 6 views)
loldecap.rpl (60.7 KB, 5 views)
Mechanics.rpl (82.7 KB, 6 views)
TA1.rpl (49.5 KB, 7 views)
True kick cap.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)
who needs midsection.rpl (60.7 KB, 5 views)
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Do we not like styles that are not effective?
We deny because he goes for lifts and wins?
I guess this org has changed a bit since i joined.

I say yes to grim, but bias cause he's my little pumpkin pie.
I've seen him play and he does so very well and his replays are not that bad either.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No to grim..
Nah, jk. On a serious note, he's a very good player, i know by observing snd playing with him and he beats me sometimes in abd and aikido. His replays are also good

I vote a yes
You wanna go a few rounds right now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu