Toribash
I sadly never played Hotline Miami, not even the first one. Today I saw a review video about Hotline Miami 2 and it looks worth playing and I heard it's hard. I might check it out.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
I sadly never played Hotline Miami, not even the first one. Today I saw a review video about Hotline Miami 2 and it looks worth playing and I heard it's hard. I might check it out.

The second one is definitely harder than the first. I would recommend you give the first one a go, because it is quite a niche game and not everyone enjoys it.
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
The second one is definitely harder than the first. I would recommend you give the first one a go, because it is quite a niche game and not everyone enjoys it.

Yea I also heard the story should be neat. I'll buy them when there is another sale.
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Guys,gimme some creatures that would make a nice head in toribash (non human).

Squid
-----
Btw do i have to apply for this even though viper is away?
Last edited by Rare; Mar 19, 2015 at 12:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bruh ... Chief Keef head with juyo dreads
straight fire ...

Originally Posted by Rare View Post
Squid
-----
Btw do i have to apply for this even though viper is away?

I think so
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Mar 19, 2015 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i am a bird now - Lil B

Nickname : Rare
Belt : 23rd dan
Clan : Reaper
Why do you want to join? : Because everyone that plays rk is supper chill and its my favorite
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I like Rk mma because its a mod that isnt opener based and there are many different starts that you can use to win like Pushing the other player out of the ring ,playing high damage, my favorite is baiting at the edg of the ring and there are many other ways to play aswell.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 8 OR 9 im currently rank 40ish even though that doesnt mean annything and i have some resent replays
Attached Files
sick decap.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
gg.rpl (83.0 KB, 4 views)
1.rpl (82.6 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You seem like a nice fellow. Haven't checked the replays, but you have my yes nonetheless.

Also, Rare, there's a sticky made for applications for future reference.
Modo Bestia