Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So, we are already have 50 k in the clan, what more needs to be done to make it official?

Click here!

rocky and nev: Well...idk when and where is the next clan war...
emilss: Awesome. Making art is a great way of earning TCs
pesto: Well...it's ok if we apply now, but me and nev decided to wait longer so we can show we are good and ready to be officia in the future. We need to be more active, hold more events,and more so we can be official in 1 round! No more reapplies, worries, etc.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
rocky and nev: Well...idk when and where is the next clan war...
emilss: Awesome. Making art is a great way of earning TCs
pesto: Well...it's ok if we apply now, but me and nev decided to wait longer so we can show we are good and ready to be officia in the future. We need to be more active, hold more events,and more so we can be official in 1 round! No more reapplies, worries, etc.

Woah its 50 k already?!
Salute to novixel !!
Specifically when will we apply ?
:D
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Woah its 50 k already?!
Salute to novixel !!
Specifically when will we apply ?

Don't know yet, also, we need to be VERY prepared for it before applying
-----
New allies, CPain!
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jun 26, 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
yep, what Rhae said. don't take the application to be official lightly. having 50k isnt the only criteria for becoming official. if it was, rich guys everywhere would own multiple official clans lol. but seriously; we need to prepare, have more activities, and strive to simply be better as players and as members of the community in general.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
yep, what Rhae said. don't take the application to be official lightly. having 50k isnt the only criteria for becoming official. if it was, rich guys everywhere would own multiple official clans lol. but seriously; we need to prepare, have more activities, and strive to simply be better as players and as members of the community in general.

I agree completely. We are not ready, not yet. We need to have more activity. Novixel may not know it but he is doing a lot for the clan with these tourneys and betting. He is getting the clan well known. I greatly appreciate it man. Thanks.
Lets post guys!!
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...95&postcount=1

^ just a bit more info. g'nyt guys!
-----
oh, and Novixel, if you are reading this, a big THANK YOU to you bro
Last edited by nevramon; Jun 26, 2013 at 04:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
She was is shield and rain.... Also guys... Pizzapete8 is my friend in real life. He also came to the trip to the coast with us. He's pretty forum active. Not so
Much ingame though. Anyways...... Yea he's invited, so welcome him to the clan..... Blah blah blah blah.!!!!