Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys, this is the third and LAST warning. Any more small chit-chat here HAS to be taken to the PM system. No more crap including 'go to this server pl0x', etc. I want this clan to be tip-top. That means no more distractions, no more goofing around, and no more spam. I'm tired of this, and therefore, are on edge with a few amount of people.

Also, I need another hug.
Last edited by poppo361; Oct 30, 2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: finejeez.png
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I agree with Poppo. The spam needs to stop. I suggest that in the original post we make an infractions section and have a list of people in the clan that have spammed and put a number of infractions next to their name and after a certain amount of infractions, designate a punishment(eg, demotion, and in extreme cases, removal from the clan). This should cut down on the spam. Also we need to put a link to that forum poppo set up for us to chat in up on the original post so that more people will know about it.
-hugs poppo-
No.
I believe Poppo posted a link to it like four or five days ago. I went to it once but i lost the link and i never applied to it. Its on a different website if i remember correctly.
Well i hugged Poppo again.
EDIT: Also, Poppo, did you look at MJishere's application?
No.
Thanks for the userbars, hl. I'll put them in a sec. Kylar23 needs one now. Also, I am back in game (and will be on for a while but have to host the tourny soon) so /jo Fyre to hang out.

EDIT: Having connection problems lately, but ima genius and fixed it. Also, poppo, i needz a talk. Come play with meh guyz I'm bored.
Last edited by theultimatum; Oct 30, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
if ya wanna talk, you gotta go to the IRC, silly goose. Oh, and I also have to talk.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.

Re-made XxTHCxX UB (User requested).

I'll be doing Kylar userbar,brb in a few minutes.
--
Poppo,put Hobomoose's userbar on the Charred Beast rank(dsc).
Last edited by Hlmaster; Oct 31, 2011 at 12:41 AM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Done and done. Great work with the userbars, hlmaster. You're really helpful. Anywho, updating everything else, etc.

~Poptor