Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The second song is my favorite. Wildstylez - Timeles

Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
The second song is my favorite. Wildstylez - Timeles

Didn't expect it to be a concert XD but that was some nice music c: Pleasing to the ears.
-----
PREPARE FOR MUSIC THAT IS NOT LISTENED TO BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
You guys have so much better tastes than i do, i just listen to classical-esque background music.

I dont even know the true genre T_T
Last edited by kill828; Dec 22, 2013 at 11:03 PM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
You guys have so much better tastes than i do, i just listen to classical-esque background music.

Classical music is awesome >.> best music for background effect IMO. c:
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont truely even know the genre of it, it sounds classical due to the choice of instruments. Erm, here is something i listen to sometimes. What is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9hT...GUtV17i4aiwGmg
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I dont truely even know the genre of it, it sounds classical due to the choice of instruments. Erm, here is something i listen to sometimes. What is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9hT...GUtV17i4aiwGmg

My guess is that its celtic music based on the name of the video .-. although Im not sure if celtic is a genre of music but Im saying it is.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I beleive celtic is the theme, but the actual genre is orchestrial i think, is orchestrial classical? I hate music genres, too vague, not worth knowing.
Last edited by kill828; Dec 22, 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Music genres change frequently too and they're largely in debate.
There's no sense knowing anything too specific when it comes to them.

zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]