Ranking
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
This is fucking beautiful.

I concur. The only part of it I dislike is Gerudo Valley. It's meant to be on acoustic guitar, no matter what.

Speaking of LoZ...
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]

"you talk'in to me?"

watched taxi driver today, and it was really good. robert deniro really was superb in his character and i really like that loveleh music :P.

anyway, still stuck on the strokes..i must have listened to "is this it"(album) more than 15 times. some of my favorite songs downnn:

(awwwwwww, i meant AAAAAA)
Your messed up world enthrills me
Watched Breathless and "Une femme est une femme" for Jean-luc Godard..and those were pretty much my first two films for him. I have to say I had a little bit higher expectations since I heard he was one of the best directors. But, forgetting all that..the movies were quite new to me. He focuses much on music..almost too much. It's like every action, every movement, every thought in the movie needs to be represented by a sound. I don't know if I should call that attention to detail or overdoing it. It also seems that his movies usually focuses on relationships.

As, Breathless talked about the adventures of a guy who kills a policemen and is being followed by the cops, but he still needs to get cash from a guy he owns before he flees to Rome. Now, as it seems..the guy he wants to collect the debt from is also found in the same area of a girl he met before so he tries renewing their relationship(or something like that, my memory is blurry). And basically 3/4 of the movie is dialogues between the two couples. She is hesitant about his love and has her doubts. He gets jealous because she goes of seeing some news reporter blabla..And the other movie talks about the turbulence in a relationship when the woman(actor:Anna karina:look her up she's cute) decides she wants a baby. Her companion doesn't want one at the moment, and so starts wondering whether he truly loves her. And there is where the guy's best friend enters the story..causing a cliche love triangle. Overall, as I said..not bad movies. And, maybe if I'm used to such I'd love enjoy them more.

Oh, and I watched before yesterday. Judgment at Nuremberg, and I can't describe such movies in words. Those kind of movies are my passion and if anyone knows anything similar, please recommend.
Your messed up world enthrills me

They don't make movies like this anymore. xd
-----
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 29, 2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You're welcome honey !

Btw ! If you wanna check some good films from the french "nouvelle vague" , forget Godard he shits bricks, try to check François Truffaut's movies ;p