Other mod skills:
aikido: 1/10
Wushu 1/10
Twinswords 3/10
judo 6/10
judofrac 9/10
Boxing 7/10

History:
I learned about toribash from a cousin and he taught me some of my moves mostly noobclaps since he was new at that time also and i had reached brown belt with another account but i forgot the password when i was going on an alt :P

Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Perhaps.
Most likely.
Possibly not.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Hey guys my name is Wilburt (Equinox01). I know i am in Horror at the moment but i plan to leave them as soon as i get approval from you guys. I have been playing toribash for a while now and i think its time i join a proper clan. I was the leader of DxB and RIOT, with DxB we did pretty well but broke up as the group dismembered. RIOT just never happened as i never had enough energy to get it up and running. I have been playing a bit with Finalwish and he is awesome! I am 17 years old, live in India although i am from South Africa and moved to India about 3 years ago. In december i am moving again but going to doha in Qatar. I love hous emusic and this is where i get my songs. www.8tracks.com i am listening to this albuma tm http://8tracks.com/mllef/shut-up-and-sweat and it is epic! HAHAHA so anyway yeh im South African, i live in India and i love toribash.

My win ratio is just above 60%, my rank is about 300+ and i dont have ANY items... I gave EVERYTHING i had away to my best toribash friend zapekk who is also in Horror. I plan to join this clan because i want to be appart of a community who is dedicated and not so strict about the game. I am a lot on the forums well not a lot but i do check it out every 2nd day or so on. Uhm what else... Oh Im blackbelt... But that is only a word my skill is much greater and a lot of times people underestimate me then i KICK their A$$! So yehh hope i get accepted into atlantic and pees! OH! i love hamburgers :OOO! if u wanna laugh watch dis video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0Ka...hannel&list=UL hahaha chrz im out now for real!
talked with him a bit, he seems alright and he called Wicked a Noob on demand, currently neutral and want to see what everyone else thinks.
1. Why are you quitting Horror?
2. What's your interest over Atlantic?
3. Am I awesome too? (ignore it... i'm just too egocentric)
4. Are you ready for a not-so active clan?

That's pretty much it for now... I'll add some question if I feel like it.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
Interest is confirmed, come join our IRC for interrogation.

Damn. I missed it.
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
1. Why are you quitting Horror?
2. What's your interest over Atlantic?
3. Am I awesome too? (ignore it... i'm just too egocentric)
4. Are you ready for a not-so active clan?

That's pretty much it for now... I'll add some question if I feel like it.

Uhm i want to quit Horror because i feel like it is time to move on to a type of clan very much like the type of person i am, and this might just be it. Friendly people, serious about what they do, and they care about what goes on around em. That's why i want to join this clan.

Atlantic first of all has some amazing members such as Finalwish u ;) Ostakex and everyone else that i didnt name ur awesome too Oh btw this is slang lang so please excuse it. Atlantic realises that people have lives and can not always be active in here which is what i need, in Horror you need to read the forum like every 5 mins or at least that is how it feels.

I am because i am just as busy as you all are and i am patient so yes i do think i am ready for the clan. I will come onto the IRC when i get back from school :P